Chapter 18

It's been a week since the incident. Ive seen Sam a couple of times in the lobby and at Starbucks but I still can't talk to her. I know I should listen to her side but I can't it's all too fresh in my mind. I haven't visited Tori either. Just then Shawn came in.

"Hey dude" he yells.
"Hey" I said
"What's wrong? Is it the thing with Sam?"
"Yeah.."
"Look, I spoke with Sam a couple of times and hearing what Tori told you before you kissed her I feel Tori tried to kill her."
"I don't know man. Maybe she did. I don't know this is all confusing"
"Follow your heart." He said while laying down.

So I decided to go to Sam's room.

*Sam's P.O.V*
Shawn, Victoria and I went to Starbucks since Paulina and Cameron went to the beach. When Victoria was ordering, Shawn and I went to find a seat.

"So what's up with you and Matt?"
"It's complicated."
"I got time"

So I told him everything what happened in order.

"I think he was just panicked."
"But how could he not realize? IT WAS IN FRONT OF MY ROOM! Plus she wasn't even in the room, she was in the hallway."

We talked some more and Victoria came with the drinks and after we finished them we went back to the hotel.

*one hour later*

"Knock, knock" a voice said from behind my door. I was laying down watching "A Walk To Remember"
"Who's there?" I said I opened the door. It was Matt.
"Look, I'm sorry I over reacted." He said looking down, but finally looked back up.
"It's cool. It's just that I wanted to explain everything" I was hoping we'd get back together but the thing that I heard next made me want to cry...
"Friends?" He said sticking his hand out
"Friends" I said with a fake smile, shaking his hand. After that I slowly closed my door and slid down it and just broke down. My whole world was shattered.

*Matt's P.O.V*
It broke my heart to just be friends with Sam but at this point it was the only thing I could do.

*Author's Note*
Thank you so much for all the comments I'm going to do a sequel after I finish chapter 20. I'm still thinking on what to call it and what the scenario is going to be but I'll tell you as soon as I know. I love you guys so much and if you ever need someone to talk to you can message me in this or tweet/dm me on twitter
Twitter: @Samannnthaaa