Chapter 19

*Sam's P.O.V*
I didn't even get to explain. Ugh. I hate myself so much. I rubbed my eyes and got up off the floor. I must have fallen asleep on the floor by the door. I was so sore. Sleeping on the floor is a pain but it was comfortable. I notice I was grasping something during my sleep that I let go of as soon I woke up.... It was a crumbled up picture of Matt and me, which brought tears to my eyes. I wasn't going to let him go this fast. Plus today was my last day at the hotel. I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower brushed my teeth, got dressed in my pretty floral printed dress and did my hair and makeup. I made myself a smoothie and went to get the girls.

*two hours later*
We were tanning on the beach after a successful shopping trip and delicious drinks at Starbucks when Paulina asked me a weird question

"Do you love him?" She said sitting up and taking her sunglasses off and looking in my direction.
"What do you mean?"
"Come on you know what I'm talking about!" She yelled
"No I don't." I replied too quickly
"OMG YOU DUMB OR NAH?" Victoria got up quicker then ever "She's talking about you and Matt." She was dusting sand off her bikini.
"Yeah, what's up with you guys?" Paulina asked
" I don't know" I said
"You do know." Paulina said quietly.
"Yeah I do know but maybe I'm scared to say anything because I'm scared ill sound too desperate and he still loves Tori. It'll never be me, as much as I want it to be. I'm in love with an amazing boy and he doesn't even realize it because he doesn't feel the same. I just wish he did and I'm scared to lose him and if I had the chance...." I got caught off.
"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" The girls scream
"I don't know! I'm nervous talking to him. Just like the first time we met" I replied.
"Listen to me girl when I tell you." Victoria starts her speech "go to him"
"She means run. Not walk" Paulina adds.
So that's when I got up and started running, but trust me when I tell you..., running in sand is so hard.

*ten minutes later*
I was walking up the stairs to Matthew's floor. I was so nervous. I was in my bikini but whatever. I had my towel with me. I started thinking of what I was going to say and I finally got all my thoughts together and enough courage to knock on his door I stepped back.

"May I help you?" A female voice said as I looked up to see Tori standing in the door.