t w e n t y o n e

" first thing that i would like to remind you guys, this experiment is about human's brain ability. which is, your brain will be connect to the special machine that i just created not too long ago. the machine will control your brain activities, it will trick you in your dream, messing your dream with the reality. the machine will keep you asleep, and the only way for you to wake up from the dead-like sleep is, find your way to escape from the dream. on your own."

jooheon's explanation got both kihyun and minhyuk speechless. of course, jooheon had explained it to them before they undergo the experiment before but maybe this is the time when they finally understand completely about the experiment.

" does the people who undergo the experiment will have the same dream? i mean, they are all literally connected to the same machine so.. "

minhyuk suddenly gasped hearing kihyun's question that sounds kind of interesting meanwhile jooheon still looking at the ceiling in clueless, thinking about the answer.

" in that case, we need to wait for either hyungwon or changkyun to wake up because i don't actually sure 'bout that. you know, back then hoseok and hyunwoo were failed to survive and kihyun himself didn't know if they shared the same dream or not. "