t h i r t y e i g h t

" do hyungwon knew about this too? "

and right at the time, hyungwon appears from behind changkyun, actually listening to all of their conversations.

" yes, i knew it. it's just, i haven't find my way to fight my biggest fear and of course, even if i found a way i would never leave you alone in this fantasy. "

hyungwon explains, now already sitting beside him, holding his left hand tightly.

" changkyun, it's not that i don't want to be with you. i love you, for real. i really love you. but i am not real in this fantasy. i don't want us to-  "

" but fia, you can give us times! i can be with you for a while, we can be together for a while here and then- "

" and then what? you will leave me? listen, changkyun. if you leave me, i am not the one suffering the pains, you are. you will struggles with your feelings alone. besides, are you sure that you have the will to leave me? no! i knew how strong your love are to me! i knew how strong our love is, changkyun! and even if i give you times and we get together, here, in this fantasy. you will eventually die. just like hoseok and hyunwoo. and you will make jooheon, minhyuk, hyungwon and kihyun so disappointed with themselves. especially kihyun. you know how much kihyun cared for you? you are his only family member and he can't afford to lose you, changkyun. so just, let me go. live your real life, changkyun. "