What did you think?

When we were done at the airport Zack took me home immediately, I think he could sense that I wasn't myself, after all my family was everything to me.

I was able to get off his bike and I took my helmet off and gave it to him.
Zack just looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Baby girl? What's going on?"he asked me lifting my chin up  making me give him complete eye contact.

"They'll be gone for a month and I'll be left here alone." I told him, making sure to wipe a tear that fell from my eye.

He got off his bike and just embraced me in a hug.
He hugged me because I was sad not because he wanted some.
I could feel him inhale my scent and it  made me smile, I just gave up and I hugged him back, his large hands gripped my waist and pulled me closer,, wrapping his arms fully around me. A protective hug.. And I loved it so much.

Mmmm this hug is amazing..

I lightly pushed him away and he still had his hands placed on my waist.

"Feeling any better baby girl?"he asked me while moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

I nodded and bit my lip mumbling a thank you against his chest.

Ring ring

He reached into his pocket for his Phone and saw the caller identity and immediately growled

"Sup Sam, no, I told you were I was going! What the hell, calm yourself bro! Are you fucking kidding me?!"Zack yelled into the phone, causing me to flinch at his sudden outburst.

He ended the call and placed his phone back into his jacket.

"Baby girl? I've got to go, something urgent came up and when duty calls, it calls." He told me.

I looked at him and nodded.
He took my hand and kissed my knuckles, I just closed my eyes and hummed in contentment.

"Baby? What did you think of what you saw at the warehouse?"He asked me.

"Zack its who you are, but just please be safe." I told him

Zack placed his hands on the side of my head and kissed my lips gently, when he pulled away I exhaled a sigh.

I took it upon myself to pull him closer to me and kiss him again, his lips perfectly moulding against mine, my hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer and tugging on his hair making him moan against the kiss.

Zack pulled my head to one side and I was able to catch a glimpse of his eyes.

Lust and nothing more...

His lips kissed my neck as he found my sweet spot..
He kissed it and bit it causing me to moan his name out loudly and scratch my nails against the back of his neck.
He groaned and pulled away.

His hands went immediately to the back of his neck and he winced at the sight of a little blood on his fingers.

"Oh my God, Zack I'm so sorry!" I told him.
He smiled at me and kissed my lips one more time.

"Mmmm don't worry baby girl, I love that you're rough." He said winking at me.

He got on his bike at put his helmet on.
Turning to me he smiled and said."If you need anything call me babe, I've added my number to your phone"

And with that he was gone.

Zack's p.o.v

As I drove back to the warehouse I couldn't stop thinking about Zee.
Her smile
Her eyes
Her amazing figure
But mostly her lips, God her lips felt like cotton candy.
The way she marked me was amazing.