1

A/Ns
Hey there :D

Waaah ! I don't write for so long that I'm a little nervous xD to top it all, this is my first SorMik fic hahaha
Let's see... in this you'll read lots of adorkables being, well... adorkables xD especially in the beginning of this chapter teehehehe ~
Anyways, English is NOT my native language, and as I've said I don't write for a really long time, thus expect lots of ugly mistakes pvp but forgive me for them né ? ~

Then... Enjoy x3 ! ~

**

Sorey observed Mikleo intently. His friend was trying his hardest to get focused as he studied; re-reading long texts... highlighting sentences... taking notes... Mikleo looked so beautiful... The way his eyebrows were furrowed as he thought, along with the way his lips pouted from time to time, made his heart beat faster. He looked beautiful and cute! Even though thoughts like those were something very constant whenever it came to Mikleo, his friend looked especially beautiful in moments like this. Sorey truly liked that about Mikleo.

"Ah, I really like him..." He inevitably thought.

On the other hand, Mikleo's eyebrow twitched slightly. For some time now the boy had noticed his friend's intent gaze. He tried to ignore it, yet the intensity of Sorey's green eyes penetrated his very being. Mikleo could feel his heartbeat racing almost uncontrollably inside his chest; however, as if that wasn't enough, he felt the rapid way his cheeks, ears and neck were growing warm. Obviously Mikleo had to distract his emotions and those embarrassing reactions, as well as Sorey and his gaze.

"S-Sorey!" Mikleo intended to sound stern, although his voice trembled nervously in the beginning. He rested the pencil he had in hands over the book sitting on his lap, however the object rolled over one of its sides, falling on the ground in the short gap between his and Sorey's feet.

For a moment they both forgot about their previous feelings of embarrassment, clearly distracted by the pencil lying on the ground. Their first thought was to grab it; and so, none of them hesitated. Mikleo's stretched hand reached his pencil first nevertheless, yet by the time he realized Sorey's hand was softly enveloping some of his fingers.

Surprise was their instant reaction. Their eyes opened wide while looking at their hands.

Mikleo panicked, and quickly grabbed the pencil taking his hand away. However, even though he had successfully escaped from Sorey's touch, his warmth still lingered on his fingers. The boy turned his face away in order to hide his obvious emotions. Mikleo squeezed his eyes shut tightly, pressing the hand Sorey had accidentally touched against his chest; his fingers squeezing the pencil unwittingly. His heartbeat thumped so strongly; so uncontrollably against his rib cage that he could clearly feel it against his hands as well.

He took a deep breath in order to calm down. Sorey was still there, and he couldn't keep behaving in such a way.

Determined, Mikleo faced his best friend one more time, yet his determination vanished as soon as he saw Sorey's exaggeratedly red cheeks. His heart skipped a beat at the sight, and blushing intensely himself as well, Mikleo bursted out in pure embarrassment; "W-Why are you blushing?" He didn't even notice how stupid that sounded, only after hearing the same question directed at him, did he realize it.

"Mikleo too... why are you blushing?" Sorey's tone of voice was gentler and softer than Mikleo's, which increased said male's embarrassment.

"H-Huh? I'm not blushing!" He knew it was pointless to try denying the obvious, but in no way could he admit it!