3

A/Ns:
Yô ^0^)/ here I am again with one more chap :3 and I still can't believe how fast I am with the updates lmao (seriously, I'm terrible with them usually uXu)

As usual, sorry for my ugly mistakes m(uvu)m
Then, enjoy this as much as it's possible ;3 ! ~  

**

Having changed his shoes for the ones from school, Mikleo saved his other pair inside his small locker. Closing its door carefully, the boy looked at his right side, to the locker right next to his; Sorey's locker. A soft yet uncomfortable pang in his heart bothered him again. The way to school had felt awfully boring without Sorey, and when he had arrived at the school gates without Sorey by his side, he had felt a certain emptiness within him. And now, while looking at Sorey's locker and not having the boy there with him, smiling and talking to him like always, made him even more aware of how incomplete his life was without his friend by his side.

Mikleo's mouth let out a small sigh. He felt stupidly ridiculous. His friend was just sick at home, and probably would be back tomorrow as if his fever had never happened, so it was completely pointless feeling so depressed over Sorey's absence. Yet here he was, getting bothered over every little detail even though he had been with Sorey not too long ago.

Putting his feelings aside for now, Mikleo looked at his wristwatch checking the time. He noticed that he was too late for his first class, thus he decided not to interrupt it, and head instead for the library, while waiting for his next class. He would take the opportunity to study some more. His tests would be this upcoming friday, thus he still had two more days to study; and every minute doing it was important.

SMSMSMSM❤❤SMSMSMSM❤❤SMSMSMSM

Re-reading the last sentence of his notes, Mikleo sighed, feeling too tired already. He knew he had been the one deciding to study, yet he still had a long day of classes ahead, thus he decided to stop for now.

He looked at his wristwatch; 15 more minutes remained until the bell that would announce break time rung. His eyes looked back at his open books and notebooks. He didn't know what to do with the remaining time. If only Sorey was there... Wait, that was actually a stupid thought. Had Sorey been there, they would have been both attending classes.

The boy let out another sigh. He noticed that lately he had been sighing a lot. It was mainly because of Sorey. Maybe he should punish him in some way; like not making him his bentou... or maybe cooking something he disliked...

"That'd be pointless." Mikleo ended up uttering to himself, feeling a certain frustration at his own thoughts.

Speaking of his bentou, he had brought Sorey's bentou with him. Well the other boy was sick at home, so his mother would cook for him. But, what should he do with it? Maybe, give it to someone else...? He would think about it later, anyways.

His eyes scanned his surroundings, noticing how empty the library was while classes were in course. Looking back at his things, his cell phone over the table caught his full attention. An harder thump of his heart made his hand twitch as it tried to grab the device. A strong will of sending a text to Sorey to ask him how he felt, was born within him. Mikleo pondered for a long while if he really should do it. What if Sorey was sleeping and his text awoke him? Or worse... what if Sorey found him too bothersome? After all he had already seen him today, and getting a message from his friend would probably end up being too much...?