4

A/Ns:

Yô ^0^)/ ~
Here I am with one more chap :3 and I enjoyed writing this chapter so much *3* precious dorks ❤ ~

Anyways, enjoy as much as it's possible but beware of ugly mistakes, as they are present throughout the whole chapter. Forgive me for them m(uvu)m

**

The bell rang, announcing the so awaited lunch break. Excitement filled the classroom as the students socialized while abandoning the place. Mikleo looked over at Sorey, sitting at the desk next to his. Contrary to his usual behavior, the other teen didn't look back at him, nor did he talk. Sorey remained quiet, chin leaning against his hand, lips pouting and brows furrowed. Putting it in a simple way, Sorey was still mad at him. The cause of it was obviously the broken promise from the previous day's morning. Mikleo felt guilty about it, but above all, he felt disappointed and sad. He too had wanted to pass his free time with his friend, eventually take care of him while his fever lasted, talk to him about everything and anything honestly... Yet, it wasn't as if he had broken his little promise because he had wanted. Sorey should have known that better than anyone else, instead of childishly getting mad.

"Mikleo..." Rose's voice brought him back to reality. He looked at her, standing not too far away from him. He noticed Edna talking to Alisha and some other girl at the door; probably planning something for lunch.

"Hum?"

"We're going to the convenience store, you guys coming?"

He hesitated briefly. His eyes looked over at Sorey, and he wondered if his friend was willing to go. In all honesty, he wanted to ask him, but would Sorey even reply? Then again, he had replied all the times Mikleo had talked to him, so he would most likely do it. Still, whenever he replied he looked at Mikleo grumpy, either pouting or with furrowed brows, and although Mikleo found him hopelessly adorable, it still bothered him quite a lot.

"I'm not going. I still want to study some more." He ended up saying, looking back at Rose. Even though it wasn't a lie, he didn't really feel like going with the girls today.

"Okay." The redhead looked over at the brunet. "It's not as if I don't know the answer, but... What about you Sorey?"

"No." He simply replied without looking at the girl.

"See? I knew it. Well, it wouldn't be like you to leave Mikleo behind, all alone." Rose stated teasingly, grinning knowingly.

The boy in question blushed slightly at his friend's words. While it was true that he and Sorey were always together, she didn't have to put it in such a misunderstanding and embarrassing way. Seriously, Rose had no shame. However, even though he wanted to tell her all that, there's no way that he would actually do it. Just thinking of the embarrassment that would cause him, was enough to prevent him from opening his mouth to argue back.

"We'll see you later then." Saying that, Rose headed to the classroom's door, leaving with her two friends.

The classroom was now empty, aside from them, which was unusual. Normally, there would be some students behind, mainly girls, who opted by having lunch in the classroom, yet it seemed that today everyone felt like eating out. Was there something happening that he did not know about? Not that he truly cared about it. The lesser people, the better. He liked the quietude of the empty classroom; although he disliked the uncomfortable silence going on between him and Sorey.