SUGGESTION BOX

✿

✿..WELCOME TO SUGGESTION BOX..✿

This is where we brainstorm ideas and exchange thoughts.

This cover contest is still on its baby steps and needs guidance. Growth is one thing this contest will go through and we will all be witnesses to that. So stimulate your brain and ready your thinking hats because your ideas will nourish the growth of this contest!

 So stimulate your brain and ready your thinking hats because your ideas will nourish the growth of this contest!

..TOPIC..

Topic #1 ✿ AUTHOR'S CONCERN

I have lots of concerns with everything regarding this contest so I need feedback/your honest opinions on this. *cold sweat*

Guidelines : Is there anything unclear or must be changed in the guidelines?

Requirements : Are the requirements too demanding?

--- ✿ I recently modified the TAGGING requirement. From 'tag 2-3 people' to 'tag anyone'. I know that tagging is quite a burden and can be annoying to the ones being tagged, so I decided to change it.

--- ✿ I removed FOLLOW as a requirement since I contemplated that it must be earned genuinely. 

Prizes : Been roaming around cover contests for prizes and these are the ones I can do at the least. 

---✿ I thought of adding reading/giving honest comments on specific chapters as a prize but I realized, I might not have time to do it and I'm not good at reviewing stories. 

---✿ I removed the vote prize since it is against the wattpad community rules.

Contest Prompt

---✿ Is the prompt to broad or specific? I didn't want to add too much details because I, myself, also have troubles working with something too specific. But sometimes detailed information makes it easier.

Entries : Should I still continue giving my opinions on the entries? I don't know and can't explain but it bothers me that you might be offended by it or something like that. English is my second language so my words are limited and can't really describe my thoughts well that's why  I use simple and general words. Hehe.

Format and Organization : Tell me your thoughts about how my whole contest book looks like. 

---✿ Is it easy to understand?

---✿ Is it well organized?

---✿ Any other opinion on the formats?

Topic #2 ✿CONTEST THEME SUGGESTIONS

✿ Tell me what kind of theme you want to compete with! Go wild with ideas!

FATE SEASON Suggestions:

1.

2.

3.

Topic #3 ✿OTHER CONCERNS

✿ Is there any other concerns or topic you want to discuss or take up?

✿ You can Private Message me if you don't want to discuss it in public.