Chapter 4

[A/N: You Might Want Some Food Or Snacks For This Chapter, Just Saying Lol]

Jungkook's P.O.V.

     "She's in my room. Go get her, Jungkook," Jimin instructed me. I nodded and got up from my seat. I walked to the staircase. I began walking up the stairs to Jimin's room.
     I couldn't wait until these girls were out of here. They all thought they could just hit us and beat us around, and the funny thing was, we weren't allowed to hit them. We had to keep them in perfect condition.
I finally got to Jimin's door. I unlocked the door with my keys. I looked inside, there was a dim lamp on, that was it. I walked in and towards the bed. I expected her to be on the chair, but surprisingly, she was laying in his bed. She had the blanket tucked up under her chin. I scoffed.
'Did he not instruct her to sit on the couch only?' I asked myself. I shook my head. We didn't know where these girls have been, we couldn't just let them lay around.
     I shook the girl to wake her up. No response. I frowned. I didn't feel like shaking her over and over, so I just picked her up (bridal style) and carried her out of the room. I walked down the hallway and down the stairs. She didn't seem to wake up at all. I was hoping she would eventually so I could put her down. But I got nothing.
     Finally, when I got downstairs, her eyes fluttered open. She looked around and was confused for a second. She saw me and growled.
     "Ugh, great. You again..." She shoved me away from her and rubbed her eyes. "Where are we going? I'll walk there myself."
     "We're going to eat dinner. And trust me, I'll be more than happy to let you walk. Drop your attitude." I commanded her. I wasn't gonna be pushed around like the other guys. This was our home, we made the rules here. We were protecting these girls and this is how they thank us?
     "You don't tell me what to do. You're just a stranger," she said as she walked ahead of me. I was done. I was going to stop this right here and right now. It can't go any further.

     I ran in front of her and pinned her to a nearby wall.

Zoe P.O.V.

     Jungkook had just left to go get Hannah. I hoped nothing bad would happen. But, I had some sort of faith in her to believe she wouldn't do or say anything stupid.
     I looked at the food in front of us. It was almost like a feast. There was steak, corn, breads of all kinds, salad, lobster, many Korean dishes, and much more. The only drink available, though, was wine. Not that I minded that, it's just Zoelle had a thing against it. Everyone else was down to drink it, Zoelle just couldn't.
     I looked at Zoelle. She nodded signaling that she'd be okay. I nodded back to her and began selecting foods to eat.
     As I did this, I watched as the five boys here got their food as well. The only ones I knew here was Suga, Jimin, V, and Jin. I didn't quite know the fifth.
     I finished gathering my food. I finally began to eat. The food tasted amazing! Even though I absolutely hated these guys, I did have to compliment their food.
     "This food is very good. Who cooked it? I'd like to give a proper compliment to the cook." I said, trying to be as manner full as possible. I had to stay calm around these guys, it's the only way we can surely get out.
"Oh, well, usually our chef cooks the food," the man known as Jin stated, "but I decided to cook today."
"Oh, well, your food tastes amazing," I complimented as I ate some more. We all hadn't eaten since the coffee shop this morning. Jin's face flustered then he nodded and thanked me.
     We heard a thump in the hallway. We all immediately stood up. We ran to the hallway and towards the source of the sound. We saw Hannah, pinned against the wall by Jungkook. Jimin ran over to him.
     "Jungkook- ah! Lay off her!" Jimin said as he pried Jungkook away from her. Jungkook smirked and walked into the dining room by himself. Jimin soon followed. Hannah stood there, with a blank stare. I shook her arm.
     "Hannah, dude, you okay?" I asked her. She slowly nodded, then walked into the dining room without a word. We all followed her into the dining room.