Chapter 7

[A/N: Sorry For Such A Short Chapter! Only 900+ Words, Compared To My 2000+ Words On Previous Chapters. I'll Be Sure To Do Better Next Time~!💕)

Kat P.O.V.

I rolled around in the bed. I was trying to get in a comfortable position, but soon found myself rolling off the bed. I fell to the floor with a thud. I rubbed my head and pouted as I sat up. I looked around and remembered I was in Taehyung's room. I'm not gonna lie, he was kind of cute... but he's our enemy.
He didn't say much to me last night. All he said was that he was my "protecter" and had to take care of me for a while. He didn't explain why, though.
     I stood up and saw a note on the table. It was for me. It read:

     Kit Kat,
I'm in the kitchen if you need me. Well, who am I kiddin? Of course you need me! I'm in the kitchen, so just go there when you wake up. I'll have a surprise for you ;) Please don't wander around, I don't wanna get in trouble for not being with you!
~Tae Tae

     I finished examining the letter. I sighed, and tucked the paper in my pocket. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I tried to remember where the kitchen was. I then remembered that the kitchen was right next to the dining room. I walked towards the dining room, and sure enough, the kitchen was right there.
     I saw Taehyung, at the counter, removing food from a tray to a plate. I peered over his shoulder. I then saw that he was moving cookies over from the tray to the plate. They smelt amazing!
"Woah, Taehyung, where'd you buy those from?" I asked him, still sniffing the cookies. He jolted to turn around towards me.
"Oh, u-um, no. I didn't buy these," he stuttered. "I actually baked them." My eyes widened.
"What?! I didn't know you could bake, Tae Tae." I giggled at his new nickname. He chuckled as well. I look back at the cookies and pointed at them. "They look great! Who're they for, anyway?"
He looked down. He then mumbled something. I asked him to please repeat himself. He mumbled once again. Then, he finally spoke clearly.
"I made them for you, Kat!" He semi shouted at me. I was stunned, for two reasons. One, he shouted at me, and two, he... baked cookies for me? My face flushed automatically.
     "I'm sorry..." he apologized to me. I told him it was okay. He sighed, then lifted a cookie from the plate.
     "Say ah," he said, making an 'o' with his mouth. I was startled by the sudden question, but later complied. I opened my mouth wide. He gently placed the cookie in there. I closed my mouth and began to chew it. It tasted amazing!
     "Wow... these are really good!" I exclaimed, with a mouth full of cookies. Taehyung examined my face, he then chuckled. "Huh? What's so funny?" I asked him as I pouted. I swallowed the remaining cookie bits in my mouth.
     "You have a lot of crumbs on your face. There's one here and here and... oh screw it! Here, lemme help you." He leaned in, and licked the crumbs off of my mouth. My eyes widened as I blushed a deep shade of red.
When he was done, he licked his lips. Sexually, and slowly. He stared at me with such lust in his eyes. He cupped my cheek hard. He smashed his lips against mine. It was rough, but at the same time it was passionate.
     I feel deep into the kiss. I closed my eyes. I felt his hands grasp the edge of my shirt. He pulled it off over my head and  continued kissing me. I felt him slide his tongue into my mouth. I gladly allowed him to explore my mouth. It was my turn to take his shirt off. I threw his shirt to the floor.
     I felt him squeeze my breast, I moaned slightly. He tilted his head to get a better angle in my mouth. I felt his tongue as he searched through my mouth.
     He broke from the kiss. Our faces just inches apart.
     "I... think I want another cookie," I said between pants. He smirked. He raised an eyebrow and responded.
     "Well, I'll be sure to give you another cookie... later. Right now we need to dispose of that body, kitten." I widened my eyes.
     "B-body?!" I said in shock. I shouldn't even be surprised anymore. Taehyung sighed.
     "I'll explain on our way..."

     As we walked down to the warehouse, Taehyung explained everything. I didn't fully comprehend it. I just had to accept it. They were protecting us.
     We walked into the warehouse, there, we saw a dead body soaked in a pool of blood. Taehyung walked over to the body.
     "You got the bottom, I'll get the top." I slowly nodded. I was so uncomfortable with this. I grabbed the dead mans feet, whilst Taehyung grabbed his arms.
     We dumped him in an incinerator. I was surprised they actually had that. But after I thought about it for a moment, it made perfect sense.
     Me and Taehyung cleansed our hands afterwards. We didn't want to contract some crazy disease or something.
     For some reason, we didn't get hungry for the entire day... breakfast was enough. (Wink Wink XD ).
      It was almost dinner time. Me and Taehyung just watched TV all day, there was even a moment where we cuddled. I didn't know my feelings for him yet, but I knew one thing,

             I Cannot Love Kim Taehyung.