🎀Chapter 2🎀

(Flashback 2 years ago)

Kurt and Stephanie went straight to the cafeteria as soon as they leave Brandon. Good thing no teachers see them fight or else they'll be facing so much trouble. Some students starts leaving their respective classrooms as soon as their class ends. The once empty hallways becomes lively and crowded. Different noises could be heard at each corner of the campus.

And of course, the students saw what happened to Brandon. Stephanie couldn't help but over hear a lot of whispers in the cafeteria as soon as more students starts filling up the place. People wondered what happened to Brandon? And the person responsible for it. But nobody seems to know, since Stephanie and Kurt were the only ones there when the incident happened.

Stephanie feels great, actually not just great, she feels fantastic! The moment she finally made her revenge towards Brandon. She's so happy, that once in her life, she was able to defend herself from others.

She didn't know that she was capable of those things. For one, fear immediately runs through her every time moments like this happens. But glad she conquered it, even if it's just a small period of time.

As they sits comfortably in their usual spot in the cafeteria, Stephanie looks at her best friend and sees that he had lots scars, and scratches in some parts his face, and so as his arms.

She knows Kurt very well, and by the looks of it, he seems as if he's trying to hide the pain that resulted from his fight with Brandon.

The cafeteria may looks normal on the outside but once you get inside of it, its way way different from the things you imagined it to be.

Its like eating in your favourite restaurant just being inside of it. The tables and chairs were arranged differently. Like they way the arranged it, makes the room more spacious. The designs they used complimented each other and so as the colors. Like each portion of the cafeteria follows a certain theme, colorful paintings can also be seen hanging on its walls. And Stephanie thinks its kinda cool.

The food that the school serves varies from different cuisines all over the world. From Italian, American, Japanese, Chinese, French, name it they have it. Plus you can also request a certain dish if ever you're craving for something. The school's chef will gladly cook it for you.

Anyways, back to reality. Stephanie took the courage to ask her best friend if he's alright. Since she's worried about his condition.

"Hey Kurt, are you sure you're okay?" Stephanie asks with concern lacing her tone as she slightly touch Kurt's face.

"Come on Steph, I'm fine." Kurt answers casually, as if there's not a small amount of pain he feels right after the fight. "Did you see what I did to him? He must feel sorry that he even took interest in you." Kurt laugh it off, showing his cute dimples towards her, and not minding Stephanie's concern about him.

"Kurt, I'm serious." Stephanie looks at him again, and tries to inspect his bruises checking if there's blood or a big scar that needs immediate attention. But Kurt just continue to laugh.

"Can we just laugh, how the bastard looks after he receives those punches. Jesus, he looks like a fucking beggar that I couldn't even recognize his face." Kurt continue to laugh, but Stephanie is just quiet. She's not pleased that Kurt doesn't care about healing his scars.