🎀Chapter 1🎀

Flash back 2 years ago...

It's a pleasant Monday morning, everyone in New York seems pretty busy at this time and day. People starts heading to work, and students starts filling up the streets and going to their respective destinations.

On the other hand, it is also the day that Stephanie hated the most. Because she have to endure another week of insults, mockeries, and most all the excruciating stares that those students from her school throws at her.

She's used to it. But sometimes, she just wants those things to stop and give her a little peace even just for a while.

Her driver parks the car on the streets and she immediately starts walking through the golden gates of their campus.

Stephanie studies in one of the most prestigious private schools in the city. The campus was big enough that half of the population in New York can fit into that place. The fascade is made of bricks that it almost looks like a castle on the outside. The campus may looks old fashioned, and some parts maybe faded, but once you get inside everything is modernized. Like from the the classrooms, gadgets, and just everything in that place looks very luxurious and expensive.

The school also has a wonderful garden with lots, and lots of beautiful flowers scattered all over the place. Smelling these flowers feels like heaven to Stephanie every time she goes there just to you know, escape from unwanted things that's pestering in her brain.

She looks at her watch before she starts heading to class.

5 minutes seriously?

With that, she ran as fast as she could hoping to make it on time. She pushes the people who gets in her way not minding the reaction she would get after doing those things.

In the midst of her running a very familiar voice caught her attention.

"Hey Stephanie, wait up!" Called her best friend Kurt, they'd been best friends since 5th grade, when he saves her from those mean girls who frequently bullied her. And ever since then, her friendship with Kurt blossoms. And they become even closer as days, months, and years gone by.

She stops at the sound of that voice and look up who it might be. As she turned around, Stephanie saw her best friend running towards her direction. Kurt was catching his breath as he finally reached her, probably from running. But a huge smile was evident on his face.

"Hurry up Kurt! We'll be late for class." She ordered her best friend, of all things, being late was one of the things she hates. Because she believes that lateness prevents you from accomplishing a lot of things.

With that, she resume to walk or rather run towards the direction of their class.

Kurt has this boy next door look but definitely not a playboy. He's a couple inch taller than her. He has dark hair that was a little bit curly sometimes, white complexion and pair of very expressive hazel brown eyes.

Kurt was just really protective when it comes to her. But Stephanie knows he has his reason why he's being like that. One of his reasons was, he didn't want the 5th grade incident happened again. Other students sometimes mistook Kurt as Stephanie's boyfriend. Maybe from the way he acts around her.

Kurt was always there whenever she needs him, like when She's depress or when She had a bad day, he'll drop everything just to cheer her up. Or he would make silly jokes that would make her forget why she's sad. And when she's on the verge of happiness, he's there to celebrate every moment with her.