37. "I'm Scared"

Prepare for heart attacks :') Enjoy!

It was late at night and you just got out of the restaurant you had dinner with (Y/B). He intertwined your hands immediately after saying his thank you's and goodbyes to the staff of the restaurant. You started walking towards the direction of your car but because the restaurant didn't have any parking, you had to park far away.

You were walking quietly, just embracing each other's presence and making small talk just so you could get to your car faster.

You started feeling uneasy for some reason, like someone was watching you from afar. This made you a bit insecure and you tightened your hand with (Y/B)'s and put your other hand on his arm as you scooted closer to him.

(Y/B) understood that something was wrong and slowed your walk asking if something was wrong. You nodded and frowned.

"(Y/B) I'm scared" you looked at him and then looked around trying to find if someone was watching you.

(Y/B) looked around as well and confirmed that no one was watching you. He turned to you and cupped your cheeks "Even if someone is watching us you've got me here, what are you afraid of? You know I'll protect you whatever happens, you're my treasure" he said and smiled sweetly.

You smiled at his comment and hugged him tightly for a few seconds. You let go and he put his arm around your shoulder and grabbed your other hand with his free hand as you both walked a bit faster to the car.

A/N:

Sorreh if it's smol, I hope it gave you feels :')