I Don't Care If You Cry

Hey thereeeee :D This just came in to my head so sorry if it sucks lol enjoy

By the way, the past few imagines don't have a name, they're not related for just one boy and I hope you like it this way because you can imagine whichever boy you like in my imagines :)

LISTEN TO THE SONG

I don't really care if you cry, on the real you should've never lied

Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes

She said "Baby I am not afraid to die"

Push me to the edge

All my friends are dead

His P.O.V

I looked at her frustrated, not only because she lied to me but also because I was betrayed by the one I thought loved me the most.

I could feel my body heat up. I was flaring with hate and passion and I wasn't sure which one was restraining me from killing her right then and there.

I was about a meter away from her. We were on the rooftop, on one of the highest buildings in Seoul.

It would be so easy to shoot her. No one would ever know.

I should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes before. I was so stupid to believe a lying Circe.

I can see it in her eyes now.

Now that she betrayed me, I can see that deceitful look in her eyes and how she wanted me to feel betrayed.

That bitch lied to me, thinking that I wouldn't notice her moves or the way she talked.

All those sweet words. All those loving hugs.

They were all nothing.

They meant nothing to her, yet so much to me.

That's it.

If she was dishonest ten times, I can be an asshole a hundred times.

I can kill her so easily just because she betrayed me.

Hell, I murdered my best friend because he fucked me over, let alone this girl I've known for six months.

She started explaining herself and started crying. Oh those crocodile tears.

Like I'm stupid enough to fall for her crocodile tears and pathetic excuses.

I looked at her straight in the eyes "I don't really care if you cry. In fact, you should have never lied to me. Don't you know what I'm capable of, baby?" I tilted my head slightly and puffed my chest, trying to look more aggressive to her.

She stopped weeping and looked into his eyes. She had a smirk plastered on her face.

"I wanted to know how it felt like for someone like you to be screwed over. Huh. Seems like you really loved me, huh? I guess even one of the top criminals of Korea can have feelings" she nodded at her words.

I cursed silently. I let this bitch in my heart, in my head and now she thinks she can control me.

I don't think so, baby girl.

I started clapping slowly and walked towards her "Congratulations. Did you achieve what you wanted? Do you think that I can't kill you right here, right now?"

She shrugged "I don't care. Baby, I'm not afraid to die. Everyone I know has either been killed or committed suicide. It's a fucked up world. I could care less about you. I'm not afraid of death anymore."

I shrugged too and walked closer towards her.

The closer I walked towards her the further away from me she tried to be.

She got to a point where the wall was touching her legs.

She looked behind her and immediately looked down.

Guess who's really scared now?

I smirked at her as she looked up to me.

She confidently claimed "Push me to the edge. I don't care anymore."

I approached her even more, our bodies almost touching and my hands grabbing her waist "I don't care either. I could push you off this edge so easily, you'll die and no one would even care"

"Do it. All my friends are dead. You're right, no one will care. Do it." she dared. Wow, this bitch really wants to die tonight.

But I thought about it again. I don't want her to die. Not because I still love her but because I want her to suffer.

I stepped back "I won't kill you. You can run off now."

She stared at me confused "W-what? You won't kill me?!"

I shook my head "No. No, I won't. I'll spare you tonight."

She was shocked.

"Go on now, before I change my mind" I said.

She was quick to walk away but not before I said this:

"But remember: wherever you go, I've got eyes on you."

A/N

DID YOU LIKE IT? :D

Also, this might be the last imagine I write for a while. The reason is because I want to focus on my studies more and the preferences should not be one of the first priorities right now. I have way more important things to focus in my life right now so I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I want you to know that if I have any ideas, rest assured that I will write and publish but as I said before it's not a priority right now.

Consider this as an early 200K reads present hehe, you're welcome :)