Ch1.

~~Y/N's POV~~

"I moved to the wrong place." I said as I sighs sadly. "But this place was so cheap, maybe this is why." I wondered. I continue to watch the people fighting outside till the baldy kills the monster with one punch. The blonde cyborg notices me looking and waves. I smile and wave, I had to be nice. He then turned to the baldy and pointed to me. Maybe they were coming up to say hi. I turn to my apartment and noticed I haven't even started unpacking, and what I did unpack was just pajamas.

After a few minutes I heard a knock at the door, I happily got up and went to open the door. I was happy I got to stop unpacking.
"Hello?" I stared at the blonde cyborg and caped baldy.
"Hello. You just moved here?" The baldy asked while having a blank face, was he bored?
"Yeah, I was just unpacking." I smile.
"Do you need help?" The cyborg asked.
"If you want I guess? My names Y/N." I said.
"My name is Saitama and this is Genos." The baldy said and pointed to the cyborg.
"Cool names. Come on in." I smile once again and let the two into my apartment. "Sorry,like I said. I just started unpacking."

~~Time Skip because no one like unpacking~~

After unpacking everything Genos and Saitama invited me for dinner, I happily agreed. I grabbed my phone and followed them into the apartment next to mine.
"Sorry for the mess." Genos says while walking into the kitchen.
"It's fine." I smile and sat with Saitama. My phone beeped and I looked at it. Lux had texted.

Lux- hey! How's your new life in city- z so far?

I decided to take a picture of Saitama and send it to her.

Y/N- I met him and a cyborg. They invited me to dinner!

Lux- whoa! Ain't he like a hero or something?

Y/N- I guess. They was fighting a monster outside of my apartment.

Lux-well have fun! I gotta go. Bye!

Y/N- Bye!

"Who that?" Saitama asked.
"My friend. She's cool." I smile.
"Dinners ready." Genos had called to us.
"Yay food!" I yell. They smile at my randomness.

'Maybe this isn't so bad.' I thought.