Ch11.

Hello friends! I haven't wrote in this book in a while and I'm not really sure how to end it. So enjoy my crappy attempt at writing. ^-^ enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

The next day after the movie night with Lux, she told me since I had powers I should become a hero.

"A hero? You sure?" I asked her and yet here we are...in front of the building. Trying to become a hero. Lux was already a hero, nicknamed 'Icey.' I wonder what mine would be. Icey fit Lux, mostly because her only power was ice. She was an A class hero.

"Hey Icey!" Genos appeared and called. Saitama waved.
"Hey! Genos and Saitama!" Lux smiles and waves to them. I decided to be a loner and just wave.
"What you to doing here?" Saitama asks.
"Letting Y/N become a hero!" Lux smiles and they look at me.
"Elemental powers might make you an A class." Genos stated.
"Or S class like Genos." Saitama pouts.
"We will see after." I say and follow Lux.

What am I getting myself into?

~Time skip brought to you by Sonic. Just Sonic.~

"A class!" I happily yell out and Lux laughs.
"Good job!" Saitama and Genos says. We were all at Saitama's apartment. Suddenly Sonic appears.
"Great Job, Y/N." he smiles at me.
"Thanks!" I smile back.
"Hey Saitama, Genos. Let's go get something from outside." Lux says, not very smoothly.
"Why?" Genos asks and gets dragged by Saitama. The three leaves me and Sonic inside.
"Hey Y/N." Sonic smiles and sits beside me.
"Hey." I greet.
"Uh..." Sonic started but couldn't think of what to say. "We haven't known each other long but..." Sonic tries to put the right words into a sentence.
"Sonic? What are you saying?" I look at him confused.
"I like you." Sonic looks down blushing. "I don't know if we could work out or not but I really like you and I'm so confused about feelings but-" I cut him off by giggling. "W-why are you giggling?"
"Because you are adorable!" I say and he blushes even more.
"I-I'm not adorable!" Sonic says and I laugh.
"Sonic, do you really want to date me?" I ask him. He nods slowly, he's looking towards the floor. "Then lets see if this works." I smile and grab his hand.
"Really?" He looks up at me shocked and I nod. He smiles and sits closer to me.

The rest of the night went on as normal, well expect Sonic was more protective of me and Lux taking pictures of us.