14| REAL LIFE

Stella had read the article with a smile on her face and a stray tear on her cheek that she quickly wiped away

Stella had read the article with a smile on her face and a stray tear on her cheek that she quickly wiped away. She was finally happy everyone knew the true Luke rather than the masked boy he was. She never really blamed him, she used to think it wasn't him and he wasn't in the right frame of mind, but now she realised he must be that low he had nothing else to do. But she had thought that dark part of her life was over. She thought Luke had left for good and she finally had a shot at pure happiness again. Then she remembered what if felt like when she read what Chris said. It felt like sandstorms, tornados of butterflies and fireworks in her stomach as well as the tingling in her finger tips as she typed 'I love you' even though she knew it was meaningless to him she really meant it, she just wish he knew.

But as she stepped off the plane she began to deem herself as crazy, insane if you would. How could she be falling in love with a cast member she had never actually met? And online out of all the places possible, it was clear she never payed attention to online safety. The warm yet stuffy air blew the wispy parts of Stella's hair backwards, making it look as if she had professionally done her hair. But in reality she had just brushed it and tied it into a pony.

She silently prayed that there would be no press when she landed, she wasn't aware of the post her cast mates had uploaded to tell them Stella needed space right now and would happily do interviews after everything had blew over, so she felt as if she was magic when there was none. Literally, no one. A small frown was slightly visible on her pale lips as she eagerly danced on her tiptoes and eyed the airport. No one. None of the cast had came. But they promised?

"You okay, miss?" The gate receptionist said, the smile on her face fading when she saw the girls frown. Stella turned on her heels to the girl and forced a sweet smile.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for my friends, they said they'd pick me up but they're not here." She said, checking her watch and sighing ever so slightly.

"Maybe they're late?" The girl said, her voice laced with false hope that she fed to Stella.

Stella nodded, not really wanting to make conversation. "Yeah, I guess so." She smiled and waved off the receptionist as she slumped into one of the grey seats.

Quickly, she pulled out her phone, furrowing her eyebrows she began typing.

to nEnA
hey, where are you guys? no ones at my gate, like literally no one's here. call me if you're late or forgot or something.

With a smile on her face she slipped it back into her pocket and reassured herself they where arriving soon. Soon enough her phone dinged.

from nEnA
look up from ur phone stel

So she did, and quickly a smile was on her face as she ran towards her friends, leaving her bag and coat on the seats. The first person who hugged her was Ian. He held her tightly, like she'd die as soon as he let go. He gently stroked her back as she nuzzled her head into his neck, laughing at the fact they were finally seeing each other again.

Ian smiled as she pulled away from him. "Hey." She breathed out, tears pricking her eyes even more when he smiled.

"Hi."

Nina laughed at the two and playfully pushed Ian so she was next. "Stell." Nina breathed out, both of their eyes glossy.

Stella smiled before hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much." She laughed and Nina agreed as she pulled away.

"Uhh, Chris was meant to be here, he could be late but. . .I don't know." Nina sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Although Stella felt a tug on her heart strings she smiled and nodded, "It's fine. Honestly." She reassured but Ian raised his eyebrows.

"That's the first lie you've told me and you arrived like 5 minutes ago."

Stella sighed and stood up, "I'm serious, it's okay. He's probably busy I mean this isn't that important." She laughed and Nina realised how not okay the brunette was.

Before she could pick up any of her stuff she heard footsteps, sounding as if they were running. She glanced at her friends to see them smiling.

"Stella."

The voice was husky and she quickly turned around, her hands flying to her mouth as a gasp escaped.

"Told you he'd come." Nina whispered, nudging Ian who rolled his eyes.

"No you didn't."

"Shh."

Stella hadn't realised how close Chris actually was until she found herself running towards him, in a matter of seconds she closed the distance between them, his arms quickly wrapped around her. She laughed in disbelief as she was nuzzled into his neck, he smelt like she'd imagined, vanilla mixed with aftershave that she already adored.

"I'm sorry I'm late the traffic wa-"

"I don't care. You're here." She said, her voice shaky which made the tears on her cheeks mean that little bit more.

"I promised you didn't I?"

She laughed and nodded as she pulled back to see his face, nervously she bit her lip slightly, something she had picked up from the audition room. The adrenaline pumped through her blood before an audition and she started to bite down on her lip, something stuck.

"Yeah." She breathed out. "You did."

Suddenly Stella remembered something, with a smirk on her face she playfully messed up Chris's hair, leaving it floppy since he didn't bother to gel it.

"What was that for?" He whined, a playful frown on his face which Stella laughed at. She glanced down.

"I asked if I could touch your hair when we meet." She said, her eyes meeting his blue ones. "So I did." She said making him playfully roll his eyes.

"You're such a nerd."

"I. am. not!" Stella said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Alright, let's go love birds!"