26| BETTER THINGS

INTERVIEWER So, following the finale of The Vampire Diaries what do you have planned next for yourself?

INTERVIEWER
So, following the finale of The Vampire Diaries what do you have planned next for yourself?

STELLA
After my wedding I knew about my new role in the marvel universe, which is going amazing so far- it's like a dream! But other than that I plan to take a small break from not only social media, but from acting and focus on my husband and just myself really.

CHRIS
I have my role in Supergirl that is continuous but after filming I'm taking a short break, to do the same; focus on Stella and our relationship.

INTERVIEWER
You two are so cute! But, after four years together we must ask, is there anything new for you guys?

STELLA
Well, we know what we would like to do in the future, we would love to have children of course and maybe to settle down after a while since we've both been acting for a long time.

( Chris agrees )

INTERVIEWER
Stella, I must ask, what's it like literally growing up in the limelight?

STELLA
It's not always a blessing, having been acting since I was eight it's certainly hard but the things that make it worth while are definitely the fans and the people you meet along the way. I mean without my career I'd be at home watching Chris from my TV screen while crying or something, only ever dreaming of marrying him.

INTERVIEWER
And second to last, what's it like here at comic-con without your vampire diaries family?

STELLA
Oh, god. It's so sad, I miss them all and the show but it was one huge family and still is.

CHRIS
It's actually really sad but we've both made incredibly close friends thanks to that show who we still speak to and so being here without them is really weird, especially because it's what we're used to- like comic-con without the vampire diaries? What do you mean?

( stella laughs )

STELLA
Yeah and we've had nina, paul and ian text us all day since this is our first comic-con without them- they're like over/protective parents!

INTERVIEWER
And lastly, what would you two say about yourself as a couple or as a duo.

CHRIS
Definitely that we're both on to bigger and better things but also that we're both blessed and so thankful for what got us here: the fans, the shows and just everything, really.

STELLA
Yeah, I completely agree. We're onto better things as a couple too, I don't think I've ever been happier to be honest.