I remember now

Ladybug: I remeber now.... well I remember part of it the rest is a bit foggy. Alec got akumatized because CHLOE said that he was a nobody and  no one will remember him! ok let me tell you what I remember.... I was starting out my normal day by waking up and eating my breakfast and I was watching the news. Chloe was on the news because it was her dad's anniversary of being the mayor the 3rd time in a row. Alex said you had to get off the stage because shoting time was over, but CHOLE had to say no and said " your being so rude I'm going to tell Daddy to fire you because you want me to be forgotten and so when you lose your job no one will remember you ! Them she call the mayor and Alec got fired and then he got akumatized. That's all I remember.

Rose: well that doesn't explain why Alya's phone is wet and and why nathaniel adrien and marinerte are gone.

Nino: maybe when she see more things she will remember.

Car noir:  well I'm going to use my night vision to try to find a way out of her, in the mean time stay close.

Few minutes later:

Cat noir: hey bugaboo I found the door , maybe it leads to the villains or the missing kids.

All head out of the room and on the Effie tower. :

Alix: the light the light I burning wait no I'm melting!!

Julaka: look at this amazing drawing .

Ladybug :Wait no nathaniel's drawing -------- arrguu uuuccchhhhooo it feels like my head is going to explode .