I forgot about you

Cat noir: LADYBUG just lay down.

 10 minutes later:

Ladybug: I'm ok now .

Sabrina: Well... do you  remember anything?

Ladybug: yes, I remembered that after he got akumatized he was called the eraser then he made all the people that care about Chloe forget her.

Kim: that must be so little people wait so is that why we all remember her

Alya: yep we all remember her because we all hate her 😄😏

Ladybug: as I was saying __  I transformed into ladybug and then I found cat noir, we found the eraser and we figured out the akuma was in his watch,  he head towards the school and we fought in the court yard. When Alya saw us fighting she got out of class and started video tapping the fight for the ladyblog , when the eraser saw he blasted water at the phone then he said " all things that make people remember or hold  memories must be distorted, then when i make everyone forget everyone i will be the only person people remember. "        when the eraser went into the class Mrs.Bustia ran away and he said to give him our miraculous but we said no, when he heard this he took nathaniel and said if we didn't give him our miraculous in 2 hours he would kill nathaniel. Me and chat started to look for the eraser but you guys said that he was your friend and you want to help so we said yes. When we found the eraser on the Effie tower and we told him to give us nathaniel , then her erased our memories and locked us in the Effie tower.

Nino: wait what happens to my bro adrien.?

Car noir: he had ... he had a photoshot to go to.

Alya:What about my girl Marinette ?

Ladybug: she had to go home because.... because her dad... got sick

Nathaniel: HHHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Rose: that's nathaniel's voice!

Ladybug uses her yo- yo and gets nathaniel and brings him to safety :

Cat noir: ready for a cat fight

Ladybug: No time like the present😥

They fight until ladybug uses  her lucky charm:

Ladybug: LUCKY CHARM!!!!

Ladybug:  what am I going to do with a scrapbook? 

Backflash: 

when the eraser saw Alya video tape the fight  he blasted water at the phone then  he said " all things that make people remember or hold memories  must be distorted, then when i make everyone forget everyone i will be the only person people remember. " 

Ladybug: hey eraser don't you just love these pictures with lots of memories.

Eraser:all memories must be distorted!

Ladybug:chat, NOW!

Grabs the watch and throws it to ladybug:

Ladybug: thanks, , time to de- evillz ( pures the akuma turns white and flat away)Bye bye little  butterfly.

Ladybug and  Cat noir: pound it!!!

Next day: 

THE WHOLE CLASS : ADRIEN AND MARINETTE you guys missed out on a lot of thing yesterday ( class tells them the whole story)

Alya: now I need to buy a new phone!😣

Marinette and adrien: wow it almost felt like we were there

                                                                 THE END