CHAPTER 20

Dedicated to AdeshinaMaruf0

JIMMY'S  P. O. V

   I ran to the kitchen to get something to defend myself with. I scanned the place and of course the only thing I could find was a knife.  Picking it up, I left the area and as i stepped into the living room,

"Paaa!!!!"

The sound of a gun blocked my ears causing me to duck behind the couch and take to my heels making the sound of possibly a figurine shattering sound like a pin dropping on the floor.

"Haha. Uncle Prince Charming you de fear? Emota! Come outi!" He said in a mocking tone.

I growled from where I hid from an opening under a staircase. He should drop the gun and come let's fight as men and see who will adorn who's face.  It was then I realized that my hand was empty. "Shit" I said not too loudly but I guess he heard because quick footsteps ran towards my direction causing me move further into the opening.

The footsteps came closer and closer. I could hear my heart pound faster as a shadow was making its way to my hide out.

A door from somewhere groaned open and the shadow which i now realized was the step dad turn and shot at that direction. 

He backed away completely and I let out a sigh in relief but froze when I realised it could be Efua he was shooting at. I peeped out of the hide out and saw he had his back facing me as he shot. I knew i had to do something fast. I realised I still had my Sancho's on from work and the heels were strong enough.  

I took them off and charged towards  him and before he could turn, I connected the heels of the shoes with his head causing him to yell and drop to the floor groaning and grabbing his head. The gun flew to the other side of the room disarming him for me.

"You're mine" I growled before picking him up and dealing him a good deal of punches.  I rained all sorts of vulgarities on him; all the frustration ,anger and pain went to him.

He dropped to the ground groaning before passing out and I spat on him.

"Efua? Efua! Baby where are you?" I said worriedly. I  heard slight movements coming from the next room and ran in in time to see my love trying to force herself into the closet.

"You need to just see yourself. You look so funny" I said chuckling and she jolted turning around. Her wide eyes softened when she realized it  was me.

"Jim!" She screamed pointing at me and I scrunched my nose in confusion. The sharp pain that shot through my head causing me to fall to the ground explained a lot.

Two hairy legs stood above me and when I looked up, I had a gun to my head.

"You hit hard boy haha you do" he said massaging his jaw.

"You're going to pay for every single punch, every single one of them" he said growling.

"Leave him alone you monster!!!!" Efua spat in rage but he smirked at me and.

"Paaaa!!!!!" A sharp excruciating pain shot through my leg and i screamed clutching my left leg in pain. Efua's screams were continuous and deafening.