Chapter One

Kaos: *laughs hysterically*
Glumshanks: Master Kaos, sir, why are you laughing hysterically?
Kaos: Because Glumshanks, I've thought of the ultimate plan.
Glumshanks: What would that plan be sir?
Kaos: Unbeknownst to anyone I, Kaos, unleashed a teensy weesny bit of darkness outside of this jar that we're being held in. That darkness will act as a distress signal, and soon my Doomlanders will come and set me free.
Glumshanks: And me too? Right?
Kaos: Yes, you too I guess.
Flynn: Okay little fellas, feeding time. *opens jar* Hope you like chicken. *drops a drumstick in the jar* And be sure to share it this time. I don't have enough for everyone you know.
Kaos: This is it Glumshanks! Help me climb up this drumstick and I'll pop off the lid.
Glumshanks: But what about the Doomlanders sir?
Kaos: There's been a change of plans. Now help me up.

As Kaos attempts to escape his jar, in another part of Skylands a very unfamiliar face runs around.

???: HAHAHAHA HEE!!!
Pop Fizz: Hey! Come back here!
???: HAHAHAHA HEE HAHAHA!!!
Jet Vac: *runs into Pop Fizz* Sorry about that. Who was that strange fellow that just ran past me?
Pop Fizz: I don't know, but he stole a dragon egg.
Jet Vac: Very well then. I'll see if I can't spot him from the skies. *flies up*
Pop Fizz: Good thinking Jet Vac. Now where did that little menace run off too?

While Pop Fizz and Jet Vac look for the thief another unfamiliar face lurks about.

???: There you are. *spots the thief and runs after him*

Up in the skies

Pop Fizz: Do you see anything Jet Vac?!?
Jet Vac: Not yet! *looks around and spots the thief* Oh, wait, I think I see him! He's being chased by someone!
Pop Fizz: Quick, where is he?!?
Jet Vac: He's headed for the market. *flies down*
Pop Fizz: Ha! I know where that is. Come on. We can take a short cut.

Meanwhile, yet another unfamiliar face prowls the rooftops of the academy.

???: *sees a Doomlander* What is that?
Firis: I can't believe we're wasting our time here! Why are we here stealing boxes when we should be out setting fire to anything that moves?!?
Det: Will you stuff it and help me get these crates onto the doomship?!?
???: Well this doesn't look good. *runs off*

To be continued