300 Seconds

Shimmer's POV

WE  walked happily in the streets while holding hands. I can't still believe that we are already Five years and counting.

Jackson Wang and I are in a relationship in those five years!

I'm damn lucky to have him. And I'm proud of him.

"Baby, dito ka lang, ah? May bibilhin lang ako" Jackson

"Hmmm. Sige. Dalian mo ah?" Naka-ngiti kong sagot

Tumakbo na sya dun sa may store kaya naghintay lang ako sa tapat nun.

I was smiling when my phone beep-ed. Tinignan ko ito. My smile faded when a girl in Black mouthed '300 seconds' and Entered the shop where Jackson is.

I checked the message. It's from an unknown number.

Enjoying with your boyfriend, eh? Don't worry. 300 seconds left. And he'll be out of your sight.

-SB

It says.

Napako ako sa kinatatayuan ko nang maka-rinig ako ng sigawan sa loob ng shop.

140 seconds.

Walang dumadating na pulis kaya dali-dali akong pumasok sa loob. I saw the girl gripping Jackson tightly in the neck while pointing a gun in his head.

120 seconds

"N-no. You can't do that. Take our money and such but please! I'm begging you! Don't hurt him, nor kill him! I'm b-begging y-you!" I stuttered while pleading her, heavily crying. I saw her chuckling evilly. She wanted this. She loves seeing me crying hard, begging for her to let us escape.

90 seconds

Jackson threw me a sweet smile, tears escaping through his eyes, giving me shivers. He wants me to let him go, to let him die. He wants me to escape the shop. He wants me to be safe, in exhange, is his life.

70 seconds

Suddenly, flashbacks started, he's still giving me a sweet look, comforting me. Telling me it's alright. That everything will be fine.

"I would do anything for you!" He said while giving me his cute smile, aegyo all over his voice--- aww~ This cutie.

"I am willing to catch a bullet for Shimmer~" He added.

"Eventhough it'll hurt? Eventhough you could die?" I asked, assuring him

"Ofcourse! Because from now on, I, Jackson Wang, will be you knight in shining armor!" He kissed me passionately, informing me that he loves me more than he loves himself. Well, atleast now I know, I would love to marry this man. He's hard to find.

60 seconds

A minute. Would everything will be gone in a minute?

"Sh-shimmer. Do you hear me? Y-you. You are the first and last girl I love. We might be separated forever, but.... B-but please don't forget me" He said having a difficult time Speaking.

40 seconds

"I won't" I sobbed

20 seconds

"I would like to marry you but I think it's too late to propose, eh?" He chuckled sweetly, still not breaking our eye contact.

10 seconds....

"I guess this is a goodbye? I-i love you, baby. Thank you for being my happy pill. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you. Thank you for loving me back as much as I do. I-i will miss you...."

1 second.......

*BANG!*

A loud sound. That sound made Jackson smile, he's smiling in pain. That sound made me stood frozen in my place.... The girl in black mouthed '300 seconds is over' and chuckled again, leaving the two of us....

I quickly ran into Jackson, hoping he's alright but he gestured me to go out the store, still smiling painfully, but assuringly. I give him a peck in his lips evethough it's filled with blood.... This isn't a goodbye, my dear. I love you too.

I ran outside.... When I look back, the store was burning, It exploded. I covered my mouth and cried until death.

I don't care if they see me in a pitiful condition, I lose him.... I lose the one I love, the one who took care of me... The one who made me feel special. The one who's willing to save me eventhough he's dying.

The one who I want to grow old with---- The one who I want to marry....... He's gone... Gone forever.

I walked at the overpass hopelessly... I want to see him, We promised to be together, forever. If he's dead, I need to be one, too. I need to die.

I was about to jump the hell out when someone covered my mouth.

I accidentally inhaled and all went black......

~To be Continued~

A/N: Part two will be updated later. Maliligo lang ako. Then Epilogue/Ending will be Updated in a while.

-BangtanedMineu