300 Seconds (Second Part)

Shimmer's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place.. It's too dark...

I started crying to death when I realized that Jackson is dead.

That he's gone forever and will never come back...

I saw my phone. I unlocked it and suprised to see a letter in it

I read it with my eyes already swollen. I do have a bad luck, eh?

300 seconds will start....

Yeah. Another 5 minutes and I will die, ne? I would love to skip to the last second. I want to see him. I want to be with him

Do you recall our first encounter? We bumped by the store. And you accidentally kicked my balls. I didn't know that an innocent and careful woman like you will almost make me lose a chance on having children. When I was courting you, I made a promise. And that's I am willing to catch anything for you. Even bullets.

290 seconds

I loved you, I'm loving you, and I will love you

250 seconds..

I know that you are frightened earlier. I'm so sorry.

240 seconds.....

Suddenly, A man taller than me appeared infront. Since it's too dark, I cannot see him clearly. His figures are just like Jackson's. The way he stand and his Height... I know it's Jackson's.

230 seconds

"I just want to see what will you do if your worst nightmare came true." He continued, smiling at me while holding a mic.

220 seconds......

"You basta-----" I didn't finished my cuss when his index finger touches my trembling lips, trembling because of mixed emotions.

Fear, Joy, and Sorrow. I thought, he's gone forever.

210 seconds

"I was thinking that, if I'll do a plain proposal, it'll not be memorable, right?" He said while chuckling playfully

200 seconds

"So why not make a memorable proposal? Unique one." He continued

180 seconds...

"At first, My plan was to play dead in that store where we first met. And the props was crazily effective. Even that gun shooting ang exploding. Thanks to Suzy and Got7" He laughed his stomach out.

160 seconds...

"I assumed that you will go home and sleep while crying, thinking about me but I was wrong. I made the right decision. I asked them to kidnap you. I was really scared that you'll jump off the overpass" He sighed and soon chuckled while shaking his head, imagining the scene earlier.

150 seconds.....

"But don't mind that. Shimmer Seohyun Park, I love you... you know that" He smiled sweetly at me, walking towards me.

140 seconds

He held my hand and gently lifted it and kissed the back of my palm.

"You never fail to make me shocked, you Wang Jackson. That's why I consider myself the luckiest Woman alive" I hit him slightly in his arm.

130 seconds

"Shimmer Seohyun Park. That's a good name, indeed" My heart thumps fast as It should be.

90 seconds......

"But I guess Shimmer Seohyun Wang is better, am I right?"

And with that, my heart beats in an abnormal speed makes me think that it would fall off my body in split of seconds.

69 seconds.....

He kneeled infront of me, making me hear squeals and chuckles. Also giggling by Got7 members, Suzy, Twice and ofcourse BTS.

40 seconds...

"So, Shimmer Seohyun Park, will you marry me?" He finally asked and opened the red small box, revealing a Ring.

20 seconds......

It's now my turn to play around, eh?

"Do you think I'm gonna marry you after all the pain you caused me for 300 seconds, huh?!" I acted smoothly, trying to sound angry as possible. He looked down and the whole surrounding became quiet.

10 seconds.....

When he was about to cry, I lifted him up angrily and said.....

5 seconds....

"Ofcourse I will marry you. What do you think? That I will let you flirt with other bitches out there?" I said and kissed him passionately. I heard all the shouts and cheering in the whole Hallway of the Entertainment. And yeah. He proposed to me in the Main JYP Entertainment. You know, Jinyoung sajangnim and Jackson are too close. As in, TOO CLOSE.

"300 seconds is over. We are gonna get married~" He hummed happily. I giggled and hugged him tightly.

"When is the Marriage?" I asked

"Now. So, get ready and we'll be married in Five Hours." He winked and I was still in the state of shock. We are getting married? In 300 minutes? What's with that, really?!

~TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO PUBLISH THIS YESTERDAY. EMERGENCYYYYYYYY~ SORRY! AND I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS AN ENGLISH ONESHOT STORY. YOU SEE, IT'S TOO AWKWARD IF IT'S TAGLISH, FOR ME!

I'LL WRITE THE EPILOGUE AND TRY TO PUBLISH IT LATER. I'LL TRY. THANK YOU

-BangtanedMineu

PS. I'm gonna Publish the Epilogue if this Story reached 10 votes and 10 comments ^.^