Epilogue

300 Seconds: Epilogue- Full Of Surprises

----------------

Shimmer's POV

After 5 years....

Shimmer Seohyun Wang. I'm carrying his surname for 5 years. And I never regret marrying him. He's full of surprises.

We had our Twins, a boy and a girl. Sanha and Chaeyoung. They're both like Jackson. They both love pulling pranks. Specially to Bambam and Mark. They also hate Suzy for no reason. Specially the girl. She's like a bitch whenever it comes to Suzy. But she likes her when Suzy brought gifts.

And another fact about the twin, they're perverts. Yeah. Perverts. Eventhough they're too young--- Four years old to be exact. What can I do? Got7 are teaching them many things-- uhh. Sensual things. And that's unstoppable.

"MOMMYYYYY! DADDYYYYYY!" The twins screamed while running towards us

"Hey babieeeees!" Jackson shouted back then ran to them.

"How's your day, dad? Mom?" They asked us after we hugged.

"Greaaat!"

"Shall we eat?" I asked them

"Yeeeees!"

We were eating happily until Chaeyoung stopped eating.

"Why, sweetcake?" We asked her.

"M-mommy, D-daddy, I..."

"You what, sweetie?"

"I c-can't breathe!" She answered, barely able to talk.

"Hey, baby. No pranks like that, okay?" Jackson asked while calling an Ambulance

"Dad, She's not joking. She can't act like that!" Sanha answered while panicking.

"Baby, hang in there. We're here for you. We'll go to the Hospital, okay?" Jackson said while he's driving.

"Jackson, make it fast!" I shouted, tears can't stop falling.

"Mommyyyy! Chaeyoung's shaking!" Sanha shouted.

"We're here, we're here!" Jackson immediately brought her to the Emergency Room.

Lord, please.... I wish this is just a prank. Please, Lord.

"Please do everything to save my daughter!" Jackson kneeled in front of the Doctor.

"We'll do our best, Mr. Wang." The Doctor patted his back then went back to the ER.

T-they're not joking?

"Jackson..."

"What will I do if my twin dies? I would love to die too." Sanha said sadly.

"No, baby. Chaeyoung won't die. She's strong like you, remember?" I comforted him

"Mommy, she's struggling in there" He pointed the room she's in.

"I should struggle too. Because w-we're twins." He added while sobbing.

"N-no baby, don't say that. Chaeyoung will be sad if she hear that from you" Jackson carried him, he caress his backk, trying to comfort him, at the same time he wanted to make him fall asleep

"Should I call myself an irresponsible brother? I-I wasn't able to protect her, Mom, Dad" He cried

"No, no Sanha. I'm sure Chaeyoung will call you her best brother, because baby, you're twins"

Were comforting Sanha, he really loves Chaeyoung that much.

~5 HOURS LATER~

I woke up, all I can see is darkness.

"Sanha? Jackson? Where are you?" I asked

"Shimmer?" I saw Jackson and ran towards him.

"Where are we? Where's Sanha? How's Chaeyoung's condition?" I panicked

"I don't know." He said helplessly

Minutes after, The lights are slowly showing. I cried.

I saw Got7, together with the twins, yes. Chaeyoung and Sanha.

"IT'S A SURPRISE PRANK MOMMY AND DADDY!" The twins shouted.

"Argh. I guess that was my fault." Jackson said as we laughed so loud.

Ha, there are 3 pranksters in the family.

And that is Jackson's fault.

Again, I am Shimmer Seohyun Wang, and I'm proud to say that,

All it takes is a 300 second surprise for you to break, and for you to be fixed.

~END~