naruto x reader

A/N.
Sorry if i miss spell word and all the are is not mine it is there owners. I do not own naruto kishimoto does and i hope you enjoy.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
It was a lovly day in the hidden leaf. I were heading to the acadamy(is that how you spell it)as alway I was taging along with naruto since I never know my parents.[you are naruto's negihboor]. Naruto and I were running to school like it was a marathon. We both crashed into the class during roll call.

     Iruka yelled,"NARUTO,Y/N YOU ARE LATE!!"

I scratched the back of your head nervously,while Naruto said something to Iruka-sensei. I didnt hear what he said cause I was looking at Naruto like pervy sage looks at girls in the hot springs.

Then, Iruka yelled to go take your seats. The only seats that were open where beside the emo lord, Sasuke   (a/n i have no hate against sasuke).

Naruto mummbled to me,"Dont let the emo lord take your heart like his cra cra fangirls."

Naruto and me busted out laughing. Then after the laughing sestion we had,we sat next to sasuke.

Naruto's P.O.V.
  'I just wanna hold Y/N. She's my everything, I would do anything for her.'

Y/N P.O.V.
  I caught Naruto staring at me like he does at ramen(lmao).I waved my hand in front of his face.
"Hey earth to naruto."

To be continueed.......

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
So should continue this or should i just stop this oneshot. You can still make request.