Meeting the twins

Collin’s POV

When I woke up, I was in a dark room with red and white checkered flooring, white walls, and red swirl covered ceiling. The only furniture in the room was a round table with a vile that had red fluid in it, and a note attached saying "drink me". As I looked around, I noticed there wasn't a door. Well, at least not until I saw the small light coming from a tiny door that only a small mouse could fit through.

How am I supposed through that tiny ass door? I thought. Then, I looked back at the table and picked up the vile. I took off the top and smelled the fluid to make sure it wasn't some weird poison. But it seemed safe enough. "Ah, what the hell." I said before I decided to drink it.

Once I swallowed it, I began to feel a bit dizzy. I started to shrink. Wait, shrink!?!?!?!

"What was in that and why am I so small?!?!" I screamed as I crawled out of my now giant clothes. Luckily, my boxers shrunk with me. Then, I remembered the door, and I’m now the perfect size to fit through it. The second I walked through the door, I started falling again until I hit the ground with a grunt.

"Owwww!!!" I said because that freakin’ hurt!

"Alice?"

"Alice is it you?"

I turned to see a set of twins who looked about my age. They were a little bit big around the hips. One had short black and white shrimper hair with a right fringe, and the other had the same hair cut but a left fringe. They were wearing black and white striped shirts and black skinnies with black and white high tops.

"Ummm, who are you? And I'm not Alice. She’s my cousin.” I told them.

“Oh no! You’re not Alice!"

"But you have to be Alice!”

"We need her!" they took turns saying as they started to panic.

"Oh no. Please calm down, and just tell me who you are, and where I am." I said to them.

"Oh that's easy” they spoke in turns again.

"I'm Tweedledee"

"And I'm Tweedledum"

"And you’re in wonderland!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: sowwy my chapters are so short but I'll try to get them longer as the story progresses thx for reading. oh and if I start saying some completely random stuff in authors notes don't mind me k. great! now time to play with my unicorns chow tehe. always wanted to say that