Chapter 2

All I could hear are the sounds of screaming girls everywhere. I was starting to get really claustrophobic I shook the feeling off. All 9 boys walked out on stage and the screams got louder. I thought I was going to lose my voice.

"First off. I would like to introduce a contest that we are only doing for you guys in New York" Cameron said through the mic.

"We have this huuuggee raffle thingy and we are going to pick out two names. Those two lucky girls are going to be able to go on tour with us for the rest of the time" Nash said. I screamed so loud I thought all the windows in the room were going to shatter.

"Drum Roll pleasee" Matt said. Cameron stuck his hand and took two names out of the 'raffle thingy'.

"The two names are... Hailey Adams and Kaylie Woods" Cameron said grinning. It only took a half second for it to hit me. I thought I was going to die right then and there. 

"Will those two girls come up please?" Taylor said. I was shaking, jumping, screaming. I still couldn't believe what was happening to me. Then I realized that they said Hailey's name also. How can it get any better?

Two secruity men took us on stage and the other girls looked disappointed but cheered for us anyways. 

"So which ones which" Nash asked us. He gave me a funny look but then looked away. 

"Hi! I am Kaylie Woods" I said into the mic.

"And I'm Hailey Adams" Hailey said. We both were still shaking and grinning but the boys didn't seem to mind. 

The secruity guards instructed us to go in the back until the show was over. The managers informed us that they spoke to our parents and said it was fine for us to go as long as we did online school. I still was in shock to what just happened to us. I was so excited for the next 8 months.

~Later that day~

All of the boys walked into the large back room that Hailey and I were waiting in. We went back to our houses to get packed and came back just before they ended.

"Hey guys! Are you guys excited for the tour?" Nash asked us. He gave me a funny look again and I gave him one. It was weird but I shook it off.

"Of course I am! It was a dream to meet you guys and now I am going on tour with you. This is seriously crazy" I said smiling. We were told to go back to their hotel. These 8 months are going to be awesome.