Chapter 3

Hailey and I walked into the airport with Cameron, Matt and Nash. Nash looked a lot like someone knew now that I have seen him person. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"What do you guys usually do when you aren't at magcon?" I asked Cameron.

"Mostly just hang out, make youtube and vine videos, and joke around a lot" He answered.

"Cool" I answered smiling. God he was good looking.

We got through security and went to get some food before our plane took off. Nash, Hailey, and Matt went to Auntie Anne's and Cameron and I went to subway.

"It is really nice spending time with you Cam" I said after ordering my sandwich. 

"Same here" He said smiling back. I have a feeling we were going to become really close. We payed for our sandwiches and walked over to a candy shop.

"I didn't want to say anything, but why are you giving Nash weird looks" he asked.

"He just looks like someone familiar to me. That's all." I said trying to put off the topic. I seriously had no clue who he looked liked but he looked like someone.

"Oh okay" he said. 

"Shoot" I said looking at the time on my phone. "We only have a couple minutes until the plane takes off. We aren't gonna make it" I said really panicking. 

"Yes we will" Cameron said bending forward. "Hop on" He said smirking. I laughed at his idea but it was the only to get to the plane on time.

"Fine" I sighed. I hopped onto his back and he started running. In about a minute we got to the plane and saw Nash, Matt, and Hailey boarding. We ran up to them and they all started laughing.

"Well at least we made it in time" Cameron said. We boarded the plane and I decided to sit next to Nash. I put my carry on in the cupboard above the seats and took the window seat. I looked over and saw Nash giving me a funny look again.

"Why doing you keep doing that?" I asked Nash. 

"Doing what?" He asked back. 

"Giving me that funny look. You did it yesterday and today. What's up?" I told him.

"You just look like someone I know. I just don't know what person." He answered. I was thinking the same exact thing. 

Was I going to tell him that I thought the same thing or just let it go? He would probably get weirded out if I told him I thought the same thing but then again... shouldn't he know? I am so indecisive. 

"Me too" I said. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

"That's weird." he said.

It was.