Chapter 1: Blood rises and Peace dies

Many Imperials of Cyrodiil from the highest land owners to even the smallest beggers, armed up as Claudia gave her powerful speeches. Many revolts were born on almost every street. The Imperials fighting the Akavirians​, the ones who took over their fatherland after the fall of the Reman Empire and the assassination of Reman III, by the Morag Tong.

Meanwhile, Vitrubius and Miaran are camping in the forest between the city of Cheydinhal, and the Imperial City. "Why have you decided to camp here, Vitrubius?" "We need to rest, I know we just have just left Cheydinhal and we made quite a distance, but I know what I am doing" "Uhh, sure, fine" responds Miaran in an annoyed tone. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard from far away, "Look!"

Vitrubius points towards the direction of the footsteps. "I will take a better peek" Miaran says this as she is climbing a tree. "This is odd, Akavir troops around here?" Suddenly, an Imperial ambush attacks the Akaviri forces. "Vitrubius, you have to see this!" Miaran helps Vitrubius climb the tree.

"What do I have to see?" Miaran grabs him from the chin and moves his face towards the view of the battle. "What, is this a civil war going on?" As he said this, an Imperial soldier yelled "Cyrodiil belongs to the Imperials." Vitrubius and Miaran get off the tree. "Miaran, stay on guard." "You as well, Vitrubius."