Drawn In

Under the intense watchful eye of his professor, Draco had no choice but to carry Eliza to the Hospital Wing.

Madame Pomfrey took her away immediately and gave her some kind of potion.

"Professor? What happened to her?" Draco asked once they left.

"I'm sure you have many questions but I would prefer you to focus on your studies." That was a very professional response but it only irked the blond.

When Eliza woke up, she found herself surrounded by people. Hermione hugged her tightly, Ron waved from the edge of the bed while Harry grasped her hand in worry.

"Are you alright? What happened to you?" Hermione asked in one breathe.

Eliza bit her lip, glancing at Harry from the corner of her eye. He understood straight away that it was something about her lessons with Snape.

"I fell." Eliza said innocently. "I was going to the dungeons when Peeves pulled the rug from under my feet."

"There aren't any rugs in the hall. Besides, why were you going into the dungeons?"

Eliza swallowed nervously. Hermione was too smart for her good and too perceptive.

"I had an essay for Potions..." The green eyed witch trailed, watching Hermione carefully.

The library rat didn't look convinced at all. She was ready to say something more when Harry interfered.

"You've been here for 24 hours and Madame Pomfrey wouldn't leave anyone near you. We barely got her approval." He said.

"What about the DA? Still going strong?" Eliza whispered, her eyes brightening.

"Yes. You should come around sometimes- at least once before Christmas." Hermione added when she saw Eliza open her mouth.

Harry glanced at the taller witch thoughtfully. Her lessons with Snape seemed rougher than he thought.

After the trio left, Eliza tried her best to look as healthy as possible so Madame Pomfrey would let her leave. It worked miraculously.

The day wasn't over yet and Eliza still had a lot of homework to do. She went in the library and sat at her usual spot in the back. Looking around, she couldn't help but feel sad again. Everytime she'd study in the library, the sparkling face of Cedric Diggory'd appear. Now, it felt empty and the sparkle was gone.

It took almost the whole day for her to finish absolutely every homework. She wrote the whole dream diary and put an enchantment on it so every entry would appear at the end of every week.

Walking back to the common room, she noticed the blond head of the Slytherin boy. She didn't glance twice at him but he did. He literally stared at her until she walked the marble stairs to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Mimbulus mimbletonia." Eliza muttered tiredly and the Fat Lady slid aside.

No one was inside the common room so she moved in front of the chimney. Her green orbs were reflecting the color coming from the fire. That until she felt someone tug on her pants.

"Miss Eliza, miss. Dobby thinks the black friend wants to tell you something."

Eliza turned quickly and saw Dobby the elf pointing at the black fur. Also, he had something in his hands that looked a lot like the stuff Hermione's been knitting.

Furvus was staring wide eyed at his master, something hanging from his left leg.

"Hey Dobby, can I ask you something?"