#StayStrongTOP

I'm pretty sure everyone who keeps up with the KPOP news and stuff has heard about this incident. Korea news has also been reporting about it alot. It's about the recent marijuana case with TOP.

He passed out today and got admitted to the hospital, and many other fandoms are sending their love and support. VIPs are very grateful for all of you ❤️ As a VIP and also someone who is multi-fandom, I wanna thank you all so much for the help you guys have given.

But there will always be haters out there. To those who still want to insult or blame TOP for whatever reason, here's something I have to say. Don't pick on a man who is so brave, kind, selfless and loving, who is currently sick and unconscious,  just because of his one mistake. That's basic human decency. He has been through so much and his condition is not gonna get any better if you idiots keep insulting him and putting him down. You might say we're only supporting him because we're his fans, but now other fandoms are also sending their love and care. He has his own troubles, like depression. He's been fighting it for a few years now. He's trying his best to get better for all of us yet you people insist on hating on him. He even wrote a letter to apologise for all he has done, so please stop blaming him. Even G DRAGON has apologised and promised to never let this happen again.

There are also haters from other fandoms, like BLINKs. I'm really disappointed in those who do this. I don't like calling out 'fake fans' but really, this is just too much. Some BLINKs who only stan Blackpink are blaming BIGBANG for the 'delay in Blackpink's comeback'. Honestly, if you have been a YG stan or stanned any YG group for a long time, you should know this is the YG tradition. Blackpink isn't the only group in YG Entertainment, you can't expect Yang Hyun Suk to put them first all the time. Just because you like them doesn't mean you have the rights to blame their seniors for a 'delay' when there hasn't even been one. Even if there was, it wasn't that long and they are set to come back in the next two weeks. YG family's bond has always been strong, we long-term YG stans do not need the new generation stans ruining it. When I say this, I mean those who are immature and blaming BIGBANG. And those BLINKs out there who think you can go against VIPs, you are wrong in so many ways.

In all the fandoms I've been in, BLINKs is the most messed up. We had wars in the fandom previously, about the girls and who was better or whatever. Now it changed to another group. If it was in a different company, it wouldn't be as bad. But it's the same company, what more BLACKPINK's seniors. I stan quite a few YG groups, like BIGBANG, WINNER and iKON, so I know that they have to take turns for their comeback. WINNER and iKON had their comeback this year, now it's BLACKPINK's turn. So please, BLINKs stop arguing and blaming others. And if those BLINKs think y'all can beat VIP in any way, at the rate our fandom is going it's never gonna happen. BIGBANG debuted 11 fxxking years ago. BLACKPINK debuted only last year. They're still considered new to the industry yet the fandom is so chaotic already. I really miss it when the fandom was still small and there were no fights or arguments.

It isn't BIGBANG's fault that they got involved in this. Sure, TOP was careless when he decided to smoke that. But that doesn't mean you can blame him. He's fighting depression and now for his own health. If you were a real fan, you would wish for him to get better and not bash him or BIGBANG. As a stan of both groups, I really want this to stop.

Sorry for making the mood suck, I just needed to say this. Once again, thanks to all the people supporting, sending your love and helping TOP through this. Let's hope our wild bingu will get back on his feet again and stay strong, even if he has to face punishment. Fighting!