Wicked to Love

Copyright © 2014 by JLGeeWrites

"This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locale or organizations is entirely coincidental."

"All Rights Are Reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews."

* * * * * *

Wicked to Love

"Some things are worth waiting for."

Eight years ago Lindsey Crawford had everything she wanted-a close family, a promising career, and a man she loved. Until the night before her own wedding, a night of celebration and too much alcohol that tore her world apart. Devastated, she fled Manhattan for Austin.

Charismatic world renowned business mogul Miguel Lopez isn't the kind of man women say no to. Of all the women he dated and bedded only one woman ignites his love from the rest of lust and never forget the only one who set his body on fire. Lindsey's emotional barrier are solid and high as the Himalayas Mountains, but he's determined to chip them away one sensual kiss at a time.

As the sparks between them ignite, she will be forced to choose between the security she's finally found...and the passion she's always wanted.

Yet even if he succeeds, what's left of their love could crumble under the weight of past sins...and present secrets.

* * * * * *

Warning: Contains betrayal, lies, and reacquainted love that sizzles the words right off the page.