Prologue

Wicked to Love

Prologue

"You can't coerce me in one sided decision!" Lindsey spat with full of vehemence and conviction at the man in front of her. The only one man she loved and remembered since time immemorial. After hearing his proposition and gather all the stakes of favored on his part, her perfect brows shoot in a raised line and glossed lips pressed in a hard thin line while her hands fisting and could swear it will turn in white knuckles before this argument would end. Standing a few feet from her holding probably one of the best and expensive scotch whisky a man who solely can get her attention even standing in a crowded street and the only one can able drop her panties just giving her the come hither look, non other than the fiend himself Miguel Lopez.

Staring at her with dead cold eyes, the eyes she remembered to be the most fascinating she ever seen. The two grayish orbs that turns in a dark hue every time she seduced him and sink her claws after reaching his own peak, dropping the reminiscing, "You want to play your own music?" the man exhaled deeply, before bringing the whiskey in his sinfully sculptured mouth and drank it one shove "Fine, go ahead and we'll see this on court and see the final outcome." smirking at her reaction towards him.

Her face pale and turned her body into stone frigging hard. She paused for minutes, sinking one by one the possibilities, the pros and cons that would bring into her. He can't let him destroy her perfect life with the most guy he love, she won't let him. She vowed she would do anything the time she first laid her eyes on him. Gathering her wits she started making her way towards the man she loved before and currently spite the most. Raising her index fingers she started scrunching the hard chest of his ex- best friend, ex-lover, and top of all his ex- fiancée.

"You can't ruin his life... our life. Oh, God! How naive and stupid I was to believe you still have some good bones on you're body. Hah! I should've known better." stepping away he caught her wrist and pressed roughly her soft body to his hard one, igniting the burrowed of sparks she have for him and added in a dark and dangerous tone "Yeah, you should have known better after all this years, my capability to ruin the pretty life of yours. You outsmarted me enough to give you the next years the way you want." Miguel smirks slowly dipping his head and enticing her with his subtle breath "now it's my turn to turn the tables the way I wanted to." fanning her face with some minty with alcoholic breath Lindsey cannot think straight anymore. His intoxicated breath is an aphrodisiac to her just like the old times, wine evening together then afterwards making love in a slow rhythm mostly tempting her and irritating her to the hilt. Just when the irritation subsides when the streak of orgasms hit her after and after.

Still dipping his head inch by inch, she already felt the tip of their nose touching and still didn't back away welcoming the good ole feeling she anticipates yearned and missed for the years passed. Is this the way he wants, seduced her? Seducing her is one of his multiple expertise that can utterly submit her to him.

Would still she?

Weighing all the lustful thinking and the rightful thing to do just when the image of the boy she love and adored, the boy she's willing to give herself popped in mind.

Jerking her head away, Miguel didn't appreciated Lindsey turning back on her. Cupping both sides of her face he push the sinfully lips on her soft lush one. 'Ah!, this is home.' Miguel murmured against her lips. Lindsey still uses her flavored strawberry lip gloss just the way it was eight years ago.

Dumbfounded Lindsey still, fist on his chest and don't know how to respond his fervently kisses. Shocked is an understatement of what she felt right now. Coaxing lips and Miguel's tongue seeking entrance, she obliged. Hands from the chest her arms move towards the neck and hands tugging his raven black hair. Opening for him is baring everything she have and stupidly she let all her inhibitions go.

She hung suspended as the fire burst into another fire, then another, higher and higher like the fireworks on the Fourth of July. And then, together, they began their soulful descent back to earth.

They crashed hard, barely able to breathe a steady cadence, knowing their lives had just been irrevocably changed forever.

Long, saturated moments passed before Miguel lifted her up into his arms and guide her on the big comfortable couch across the room.

What was it about her?

She tried so hard to appear disinterested in him, but when they kissed, her body language told him otherwise. And thinking that...

Miguel narrowed his eyes. "If I make you mine right now... again and again, what would you do?"

Expression arrested, she asked, "I'll castrate you?" turning back and hands on her swollen lips she couldn't believe what a just happened earlier. Even her answer on him is an improper one, her brain cells are surely working double in time.

"You aren't certain?" He stepped closer. She didn't back away, but she did plant her feet as if preparing for a confrontation. He didn't want to rush her or scare her off.

Without touching her, he suggested, "Maybe we should find out... again."

Tired of configuring and over analyzing things together she rest her contraindications and let the body rule over her mind.

She stared at his mouth. Her lips parted on a shaky breath, then slowly curved in a sexy female smile that reeked of confidence, he would never forget in his mere existence "Yeah," she whispered. Her gaze drifted to his. "I have a few minutes, so why not?"

* * * * * *

Thanks for checking out my Second Story.

Please keep vote, comment and share.

All of the above are highly appreciated.

Stay tune for Chapter 1.