An Icey Love

AU: TONS OF GRAMMAR ERRORS. Currently being re-written. Wrote this in Fifth grade.

Title: An Icey Love

Category: Games » Pokémon

Author: Maymist

Language: English, Rating: Rated: T

Genre: Romance/Humor

Published: 04-23-08, Updated: 05-04-13

Chapters: 39, Words: 56,523

Chapter 1: Back in Jhoto ! yay !

After may had met up with Ash , Brock and Dawn in sinnoh , she decided to go back to Jhoto , she was wearing her emarald clothes . She was just visiting after all . ( this was after Diamond and Pear episode , 76-79 . )

May then went on a ship , back to Jhoto , she had only 3 ribbons . She was quite proud of herself .

( i wonder how Drew is doing ? with his contests...) may thought as she was leaning on the league of the boat . She then sighed .

( i wonder if harley won't do anything bad in the contest...and...i have'nt seen soledad at all...) thought May .

She then heard a big announcement .

" GUEST'S WE HAVE ARRIVED IN JHOTO ! " said the announcement .

" shoot , i have to go ! " May muttered as she then turned around and ran to the exit .

She then ran past the sailor , who was guiding people on the boat and off the boat . He smiled at May , " come again ! " he said smiling .

As May ran , she saw him and smiled slightly , she then continued running.

She then was off the boat .

May then stood and stare at the beautiful city , with her eye's twinkling .

" i'm finally back ! " she said with her eye's twinkling and admiration of the beautiful city .

She then looked around and saw a restaurant . It was a noddle's restaurant, May loved noodle's and Raimund .

Her eye's twinkled as she looked at the restaurants .

" Oh my gosh ! " she said as her eye's twinkling .

( I've just got to go there ! I'm so starving !...wait I have no money...aw man...! ) thought may as she started to sulk .

" I'll just find a pokemon center..." said May , walking threw the dock as looking for a pokemon center .

She had then finally found the pokemon center .

She sat down on one of the seat's and relaxed .

" Oh , miss . " nurse joy said to may , looking at her .

May got up from her seat .

" yes ? " may said slightly confused .

" didn't you know we have a pool and hot springs ? " said nurse joy .

May then looked around the room , and saw it was empty .

" oh...so that's why no one is here..." said May shyly .

" Yes , usually people just come here to go the pool , and for a second I thought you weren't gonna go in it , everyone go's in it ..." said nurse joy as her sweat dropped .

" oh...really...? Well do you mind I go ? " asked May innocently .

" Oh , of course , of course ! " said nurse joy bashfully .