Prologue

Hello my lovely readers,
So, i have taken down all parts and also i have made changes in the prologue . Soon i will start update all parts .

On one  dark night, in front of a big mansion a couple  is hugging each other . The woman is sobbing continuously and the man consoles  her. After a while they parted the hug and the man caressed her face.

The lady spoke: rohan don't go na , i can feel it that this is not going to end well, pls stay i can't live without you pls dont leave .

Man: Jaan  dont cry, you have to be strong and keep one thing strait in your mind that i wont leave you and i promise you that i will be back and i will keep my promise and you also have to promise me that till i come back you wont cry for me and be strong. Whatever the situation is i will be there for you , gotthat ? now stop cryiying you are my good girl naa

By his words the woman's  sobs got reduced to small hiccups and says :  but ... Rohan(Zain Imam)..i  Can't...

Rohan wants to take her in his arms and protect her from all the evils but controls himself. He only knows how it is also difficult for him to go away from but now is a do or die situation and cant loss her who has become his life in a short period of time by breaking all the walls he kept raised  so no one will sneak but she was a lioness who fought him and won his heart .

He gazed into her honey orbs and said: shh jaan  don't make it difficult for me . You know what is going to happen if i don't go . So pls ragu let me go and i promise to return by your side by at any cost. ( yes she is our ragini)

She looked into his deep brown eyes which shows only the truth and  were she always get lost and melts but thinking about how she will live without seeing those deep orbs which always held an intense love towards her when she wakes  every morning and  when she went to sleep in his embrace. She can't imagine how she will cop up if didn't back soon.

With that heart wrenching thought she throwed herself in his arms and hang on him for her dear life , eyes red and ready to spill the painful tears.

Her actions broke his heart and thought how will he leave her . He  couldn't see her tears now or never and the tears he kept at bay broke their barriers and flowed through his cheeks soaking her shoulder . Few moments later he forced himself to detach from her tight embrace .

Clenching his fist in  a tight grip from further taking her in his arms and said : It's time for me to go ragu. Don't be scared , be always my lioness  and never let emotions rule over you and wait for me .

With that he captured her soft lips in a passionate kiss losing himself to her  for the last time and parted after a while and left her without a back glance because if he glanced back he know he won't leave.

Letting her beloved go was killing her heart but she know it was meant to be but she didn't let her tears stop, allowed them to flow easily.

Yes, like she promised she will wait for him even if it take years because evem destiny can't separate them that she knows .
AND she will never let her hope down.

All are going to pay for separating him from her.

Authors note :  so how was it ?
Let me know all your views
See you all in next update till then take care all
Yours,
Rumoz/rukku