Part 1

I know i am late but pls spare me . Last month has been hard for me  and the only happines is that my brother has been blessed with a babygirl.
Have a happy reading..

Rohan don't go pls ... don't leave....Without any heed to her words he turned back and walk away from her  only to be walk  into the cliff .

Rohan!!! Sreamed Ragini waking up from the worst nightmare of her life . She hugged her knees to her chest panting and shaking . Sweat racked her body and tears streaming from her  eyes remembering the dream she had in which her husband jumping into the cliff leaving her alone.

It's been 3 years since Rohan had left her infront of their home and it's the first time she had a nightmare in all these 3 years. She don't know why after all these years she had a bad dream.  Something inside her told something big is going to happen . That thought scared her to bits because these instincts once told her not to let her husband go . She dont know what is stored in their future.

She took deep breaths to control her raising emotions . After calming down she went to take a shower which made her at ease and got ready for the day and went to kitchen to make breakfast. While making breakfast she heard her brother's whine from upstairs . She thought "this boy will never change, everyday he repeats this same drama ,when will he become mature pls god give me more patients and strength to deal with him"

While entering his room she said " aaj kya hua meri anki ko? (what happened to my anki today?). With a pout he said "di i can't find my blue shirt , i have searched the whole wardobe".ragini raised her eyebrow and asked " my ever patient brother looked this whole wardobe huh!". Playing with his fingers he looked here and there without making eye contact with her and said "woh di...mein..". Ragini couldn't control the smile forming her lips . Rufling his hair she said" stop your acting dramebaaz i know you too well , when you will become big always i need to select your cloths and give them to you , i won't be there for you always ". Hearing this ankit's face fell and it didn't go unnoticed by ragini and engulfed him in a hug when she saw tears brimming in his eyes. With a sad tone he said " pls di don't talk about leaving already jiju has gone now you also talking like this i can't bear it i only have you and tomorrow onwards i won't disturb you di "

She kissed his forehead and said "hey anki don't be sad i was just pulling your leg and don't worry my champ i will be there for looking after your needs until when you get married then your wife will look after everything " and she winked at him and this made him blush and noticing his blush ragini teased " oh god look who is blushing now " and she pinched his cheeks and he screamed "ouch di leave my cheeks "

With a small whine " di common i want my blue shirt right now ". With a huff ragini said," yeh nahi sudrega" . "Di i heard what you said " " shut up dramebaz , yeh lo tumhara blue shirt " she said in a stern voice to which he paid no attention and ran towards the bathroom . Before entering he said " Di don't think i haven't noticed your slightly red eyes and i know you cried and don't worry di jiju will be back in our lives soon my gut says so . So , now be a happy girl and set up breakfast soon i'm hungry".

                ○○●○○

While getting ready ankit thought  in these whole 3 years di never made excuse in tending to my needs was there for me on every step i made in my life even when she was shattered inside when jiju didn't returned. She never showed weakness she lead everything herself with dignity and pride, her only strength to face everything was the promise jiju had made of returning to her after ending the threat they have been facing.
I know how much she miss him not only her but i too miss him. Actually he was a big brother and Father figure in my life.
Every day she pray for his safety and his return . After many months today i saw her red eyes i know something was bothering her and she cried . Pls god give her more strength . There is a gut feeling in me that her wait is gonna end . God have mercy on us and pls remove this grey cloud which has been surrounding us for the last 3 years.

                    ○○●○○

Ragini was lost in her on thoughts  while setting breakfast. Ankit has became more mature in these past years  . he should've spend his time outside  with his friends enjoying his teen years but he stayed with me and encouraged me to deal all the things that had throned in our life . He understand me so well that he notices every changes happening inside and outside me . Like today's mornging everyday he do same or some other drama  to  have a wonderfull day without any sadness.

Ganju pls be safe and come back soon your ginu is waiting for you .

Pls god make everything alright.

Authors note :  I think this is the longest chapter i  have written . So , how was the part  ?  Share your opinions .
Until next chapter
Be happy
Yours
    Rumoz/ ruku