The Shoe Must Go On

*at The Glass Slipper Ashlynn and Fluttershy are quietly waiting*

Hunter Huntsman:*walks in with hands full of shoe boxes* I got the shoes! Now, how 'bout a hug for your hero?

Sparrow- *flies in with boxes of shoes* Heroes that is?

Ashlynn Ella: *flirtacious* Why, I hope that's you, Hunter.

Fluttershy- *sees Sparrow with the shoes and giggles* You too Sparrow...

Hunter Huntsman: *drops the shoes* You know it, pumpkin.

Sparrow- *sets the shoes down gently*

Ashlynn Ella: *hugs Hunter* Thank you so much for getting these!

Fluttershy- *nuzzles Sparrow affectionately* Yes this is wonderful *smiles sheepishly* ...and now, you two have to leave.

Ashlynn- *nods with the same expression*

Hunter Huntsman: Eh...heh?

Sparrow- *confused* Say what?

Ashlynn Ella: *to Hunter* Sorry, sweetie. But we have less than an hour to set up the display for these new shoes.

Fluttershy- *nods* Blondie, Photo, Rarity and Briar are gonna be here any minute and they can't know about us! *concerned*

Hunter/Sparrow: *in unison with their eyes closed* *hopeful* Well, maybe―

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: *pushes them out the store*Uh huh, sounds great!

Hunter/Sparrow: *oblivious* *outside*How about we all―

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: *nervous* You guys are the best! *closes the door*

Hunter Huntsman: *opens eyes and is confused* Get some coffee...?

Sparrow- *confused* And now, we're here.

*back inside Briar, Rarity, Photo, and Blondie arrive*

Ashlynn Ella: *smiles* Thanks for helping, you guys. Now, we don't have much time, but―

Blondie Lockes: No problem, Ashlynn and Fluttershy. I see where you have the platform set up and I will move it twenty inches to the left, so the natural light hits the shoes giving them their halo-effect!

Photo- *grins at them* Just right! Right?

Fluttershy: Um, eh, I guess?  Briar, Rarity, thoughts?

Briar Beauty: *snores*

Rarity- *thinks* I think you should arrange them by either, color, fabric, or style so that it's organized darlings but Blondie and Photo are right about the halo-effect especially if you want those shoes to shine!!! *gleams*

Ashylnn/Fluttershy- *looks at the clock and gasps in shock at what time it is*

*outside Hunter and Sparrow are waiting*

Hunter: *gets hit in the head with an acorn* Ow! *looks to see who threw it which happens to be Pesky the squirrel* *glares at him* Pesky...

Pesky- *throws acorns at them both*

Hunter/Sparrow- *rubs head and glares at him* *in unison* Oh, it is on!

*back inside Ashlynn and Fluttershy are ignoring Blondie and looks out the window to see a crowd of people waiting in line* *shocked*

Blondie Lockes: And that's why glass slippers are totally overrated. I...

Photo- *listening*

Briar/Rarity- *sleeping*

Crowd: When are they gonna open? I can't wait for the new shoes! New shoes!

Ashlynn/Fluttershy- *look at each other nervously*

*back outside*

Hunter Huntsman: *calls out* Pesky? That is the last straw! *gets hit with an acorn*

Pesky- *hides in a tree*

Sparrow- *looks in the tree* Hmm... *gets hit by lots of acorns* Ugh!

Pesky- *runs off*

Both- *angry* Yahhh!

*back inside*

Ashlynn Ella: *worried* We've only unpacked one box so far! And the store opens in less than a minute!

Fluttershy- *panicking* We're never gonna make it!

*the back door opens to reveal Hunter and Sparrow chasing Pesky*

Hunter Huntsman: You can run, Pesky! *jumps in the shoe pile*

Sparrow- But you can't hide! *jumps in the shoe pile*

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: Hunter, Sparrow, no!

*all the shoes go flying...on the shelves correctly and in time*

Crowd: *screams in delight as they burst in*

Briar Beauty: *wakes up* Wow. So, do we get free shoes for helping or what?

Rarity- *goes looking for shoes happily*

Blondie/Photo- *smiles*

Ashlynn Ella: *goes over to Hunter and Sparrow* You ready for those hugs, heroes?

Fluttershy- *giggles at Sparrow*

*they pairs pull the sheets so no one can see them*

Hunter/Sparrow: *calm* Or how 'bout a kiss?

*they're about to kiss but Pesky gets in between both couples*

Hunter/Sparrow- *angry unison* Pesky! *chases him out*

Ashlynn/Fluttershy- *rolls their eyes and smiles at each other*