The Day Ever After

*at lunch the Royals and Rebels are divided at lunch tables*

Female Narrator: So, here we find ourselves: the day after Legacy Day.

Chrysalis- And things are very straining with the students...

Male Narrator: And relationships between the Rebels and the Royals are anything but a fairytale.

Discord- No comment...

*the Rebels are sitting at one table consisting of Maddie, Pinkie, Cerise, Rainbow, Cedar, Applejack, Hunter, and Sparrow*

*the Royals are sitting on the opposite side of the Rebel's table consisting of Briar, Rarity, Daring, Blueblood, Dexter, Flash, Blondie and Photo*

*all the familiars are in human form*

Daring Charming: *nonchalant* Raven totally ruined Legacy Day, if you ask me.

Blueblood- *agrees* Twilight could have done better as a familiar...

Cerise Hood: *turns to face the Royals* *glares at them* Hey! Raven wants to write her own Happily Ever After, not be told what to do by the Royals.

Rainbow- *crosses arms* *glares at the Royals* And Twilight is doing a great job with Raven..

*Hunter, Sparrow, Maddie, Pinkie, Cedar, Applejack nod in defensive agreement*

Briar Beauty: Oh, puh-lease. *stands up* *glares at the Cerise*

Rarity- *stands up alongside Briar glaring at the Royals*

Cerise/Rainbow- *stands up and glares at Briar and Rarity*

Briar- *walks over to Cerise* We all saw what really happened at Legacy Day. *snaps her fingers*

*the Royals interpretation of Legacy Day*

*Raven and Twilight are at the podium angry*

*thunder and lightning strikes*

*Twilight's in human form*

Raven Queen: *voice echoes* If I can't have the destiny I want...*irises glow light purple*

Twilight- *hands pulsate with magic while smiling sinisterly* ...then we'll make sure no one has theirs!

Both- *laughs evilly in unison while looking down at everyone else*

Royals: *gasp in horror*

Briar/Rarity- *smirks with their arms crossed at the Rebels*

Daring/Blueblood- *nods in agreement*

Dexter/Flash- *looks at each other in confusion but Blondie and Photo nudge them* *they nervously nod in agreement*

Rebels- *glare at them*

*Maddie, Pinkie, Cedar and Applejack arch their eyebrows in sync*

Maddie: *stands up* We will tell you how it happened.

Pinkie- *stands up*

*Maddie and Pinkie's interpretation*