chapter four: the blinded truth

" promise me you won't leave me my sunshine... "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SANS POV

" Kid. Get inside. Now. " I said to the human. They listened and ran inside and hid. I summon a sharp purple bone " undyne leave us alone I'm only warning you once. " I get off of her still holding the bone just in case and I start to go inside when a spear flies by me and hits the wall by my human.... She shakes badly her e/c eye widen in fear and she looks at the spear.
(e/c = eye color) I turn to look at undyne my eye glows. "undyne. " I growl. "I'm not afraid of you sans" says undyne. I tackle undyne, I don't know what came over me, but I started to attack her. She shoves me off and I teleport us into waterfalls. I attack her again and she nearly died. Then she goes undying. In the end I murder her. My lv rises to 19. "I just have to finish off anyone else here. Other than my human" I purr to myself.

MY POV

He was gone with undyne just like that. "SANS! " I call out to him, But nobody came. He just disappeared. I look around through snowdin town. I find horrified monsters but not sans. I walk into a new biome, a waterfall Biome and I find another sparkly thing and I feel determined. I continue walking and when I go around the corner I see sans. I call out his name. "SANS! " he just stands there. He isn't facing me though.

SANS POV

I hear her... She called out my name... She's coming up behind me quietly... My human... "s-sans? Are you OK? " she asks. I mumble a response " yeah... I'm fine, My sweetheart. " I turn around and she hugs me. I wasn't expecting it at first but then I hugged back. "Sans....what happened? " I explain a lie." undyne became dangerous and I had to fight back in order to protect you my sunshine" i hug her closer " sans... Don't leave me... Ok? " she requests. "I will never leave you for someone else my sunshine" I respond hugging her closer.

MY POV

I forgot to mention my name didn't I? Whoops. " I forgot to tell you my name! Sorry! My name is y/n" I say
(Y/n = your name)
" y/n...what a beautiful name... " he responds. I realize he is hugging me like no one ever has. And he is blushing like crazy. He teleports us to his house. Which is now considered our home. He walks holding me up to his room which is pretty clean. There is a self sustaining tornado project in the corner made of trash. He lays me on his bed and he lays behind me, I fall asleep and he falls asleep hugging me.
SANS POV
' nobody will ever touch my sunshine. If anyone dares too ill kill that person to keep my sunshine safe. ' I thought before I fell asleep hugging my dear sweet sunshine close.