👬The dare..👬

Eddie's p.o.v
Today the losers club are at richie's house for a sleep over, then bev yelled "let's play truth or dare!" Everyone nodded but i was nervous what if they gave me a weird dare or worse. We sat in a circle richie sat next to me, i instantly turned read his arm was brushing against mine, i guess he saw how red i was because he asked if i needed my inhaler i said, "no I'm fine" he nodded and turned towards the middle. "Okay, who's going first" bev asked, no one answered so she asked Bill "bill truth or dare" he looked at her and replied immediately "dare" she smirked and said, "okay i dare you to kiss stanley in the bathroom". Bill turned red as a tomatoe and so did stanley they both hesitantly walked to the bathroom and closed the door. "Uhh stanley you don't have to do this uh you know" bill looked at Stanley " it's okay bill it's just a kiss what bad would it do?" He shrugged. "Oh okay" bill said they both leaned in slowly and placed a light kiss then instantly pulled away, "that wasn't bad at all" bill smiled stanley gave one in return and walked out. "Okay eddie truth or dare" bill said, eddie looked suprised he looked down at the floor and began to think, if i say truth he'll probably ask me if I like richie and it would be a disaster if i say dare maybe he wouldn't. I nodded and said, "dare" they all looked surprise but then it was Bill's turn to smirk he knew that i sort of had a crush oh him, i should've said truth. "I dare you to-" he stopped and looked around then stopped at richie, "to kiss richie in the bathroom" i turned a bright red and so did richie. "Uhh" i said not able to speak i was even more surprised when richie grabbed my hand and sped walked into the bathroom, and closed the door. "Uhh richie we do-" i was interrupted when richie pressed his lips to mine, it's like everything just faded and it was just me and richie. We pulled apart i took my inhaler out and got a breath, "it's okay eddie i like you too" he smiled. We heard cheering from outside the door we both looked at eachother and laughed.
Best day ever.
______________
_______________________
Hey guys i love this one I'll update later on just cause i'm in a good mood. Bye loves💕
Abby. :))💛