👬prank?👬

Richie's p.o.v
Me and the rest of the losers club wanted to pull a prank on eddie because, why not. First, we told eddie to come and watch a movie with me while the rest get into place. Now we start the prank.
_______________
_______________________
Eddie's p.o.v
I walked up the steps to richie's house and knocked, there was whispering i couldn't really here and it terrified me, but as long as I'm with richie i feel safe. The door opened with a smiling richie which made me melt inside. "Hey richie" i said, "Hey eddie spaghetti" he said while laughing, "don't call me that trash mouth" i grinned. He chuckled and we walked to the living room room to start the movie he said we were going to watch, he picked paranormal activity and i snuggled up to him more, while shaking. In the middle of the movie something fell in the back of us, i turned and was getting scared now richie got up and said the salt shaker had just fell. I nodded slowly and we went back to the movie after i calmed down a bit there was a big thud upstairs and now i started to tear up a bit, richie told me to stay put while he'll go check. "Hey Ed's nothing is going to happen to you okay" he said with a reassuring smile, i smiled back and nodded. He walked up and i sat there i kept looking around and waited till he came back down, then the cover that was on me was yanked off i screamed and sprinted upstairs. I ran into a room and locked myself in a closet breathing heavily, i managed myself to control my breathing since i left my inhaler downstairs. My breathing hitched as i heard some one breathing next to me then a hand covered my mouth, i squirmed and tried to break free until i heard the voice i love, "it's okay Ed's I'm here". He let go and gave me a hug and then he said. "We got you so bad" he yelled while the rest of the losers club came stumbling afterwards while grinning. "Ha you got me" i said. They all started walking back downstairs i got up and richie pulled me back down and slammed his lips on me and said, "told you nothing was going to happen to you" and smiled.
_______________
________________________
Hey guys thanks so much for all the readers i honestly love you guys so much! Bye loves.💕
Abby. :))💛