Prom!!!

All grads went to prom

SHANES POV

oh it's my point of view now? Is it because I'm, never mind. Well I went to the prom with ryland, and usually prom has tons of people and dark room with blue, purple, yellow lights everywhere, and an awesome snack table. But our school is waaaaaaayyyy more awesome!!! I'm literally shook!!

Lights of all colors, including black which makes no sense

Almost trillions of people, more than our school student number which again, makes no sense

And a chocolate fountain!!! A freaking chocolate fountain!!!!!

But one more thing that stuck out to me was the lonely hearts club booth Joey and Daniel made for people who had no dates, so people can still have fun without a date. Which I think is an awesome thing to do because prom is a big deal and some people think they need a date to go to prom and having that booth is just amazing! But who was at that booth were zoella and some other girl who did not go to this school, and roi. That's just sad.

And here comes the slow dance.

I saw Laurex slow dancing, janiel,Mia and remi as friends, septiishu, marzia and Felix,mark and Ellen, Kristin and Christian, and me and Ryland, and some other people.

Wait, it's still my point of view? Uh ok. Can it be Lauren's????

LAURENS POV

I loved arriving at prom. I rented a limo cause I wanted to be fancy. We got to prom and it was amazing. And goals!! I saw Mia and remi going together as friends!! I went to say hi to them and they were having so much fun!!! Me and Alex danced the night away and he had surprisingly awesome moves. Yeah it was really cool the whole night. Then the DJ fousey, turned on the slow dance music and of course me and Alex went over to the dance floor. It was really romantic!! they were those rose petals,mood lighting, and a lot of people on the dance floor. There were Joey and Daniel, Shane and Ryland, Jack and Signe, Mark and Ellen, and Felix and Marzia, Christian and Kristin, everybody was romantic. I will never forget the senior prom!!!

Alex: Lauren?

Lauren:yeah?

Alex:isn't this the best night of your life?

Lauren:it is!

MIAS POV

I went to prom with my friend Remi. Just because you don't have a boy date does that mean you can't go to prom. And I saw a lonely hearts club booth over there that Joey and Daniel made and I thought it was really cool. There was only some other girl ,Zoella, and Roi. We went with Alex and Lauren in their limo which is amazing because it had a cooler!!!!! a freaking cooler!!!! And the driver was oh so nice he gave us all roses because he knew we were going to prom. But the snack table was amazing there was a chocolate fountain, nutter-butters, tons and tons of junk food and more. Me and Remi hanged out at the snack table for a while and then went out to the dance to dance. She was wearing a really nice purple dress and I was wearing a really nice sparkly dress, it was silver. We also even slow danced. We kept giggling. We kept looking at Lauren, and Lauren kept looking at us so we can give her some pointers. But ya know what, they kissed at the end of the night so that's romantic.