Part 1

3rd POV

Rias and her whole peerage were riding a train in the underworld "Rias, where are we going?" Asia asked her master "To the castle of Lord Death, we have some stuff to discuss" "Lord Death? Like the Grim Reaper?" Issei asked her "Yes, he is the one who allows us to resurrect humans into devils or angels" Rias said as a huge black castle came into view. It gradually got closer and they could pick out the various amounts of activity going on around it. They arrived out front and a bunch of dark shadowy people were running around outside each carrying blue orbs "What are those?" Issei asked and one of the shades stopped "It's a soul young devil, waiting for it to be decided on where it will spend eternity" and the shade carried on with it's work. Rias lead them into the castle's main hall and she walked up to a desk where a woman sat behind it, she had light purple skin and dark purple hair with bright yellow and black eyes and a pair of horns out the top of her head "Yes can I help you?" she said to Rias "Yes, I am here for the 2:30" and the woman looked down at her papers "Ah yes, Lord Death will see you now Ms. Gremory" the woman said gesturing to her left "Thank you" and she went down the hall until they came up to a large door. Rias pushed it open revealing a large room with a large desk covered in paper work, on the walls were tons of books and in the wall was a fireplace with a blue fire burning and above that fire was a large scythe with a worn and jagged blade "Damnit" and they all turned to see a man who stood to nearly the height of Rias wearing a dark robe with a pair of bright orange eyes "Lord Death" Rias said with a slight bow "Hello Rias, have you come to renew the contract?" he said sitting down in his own chair "Yes" and he rummaged through a drawer till he pulled out a file "So, as far as the last contract is concerned nothing has changed and all I need is a signature for it to be renewed" and Issei looked over Rias' shoulder to see what she was writing on "So what is this?" he asked and Lord Death held up one of the other papers "Its how the devils and angels keep their servants, you see, they have to first ask me if they can revive someone since I have the final say on who lives and dies, so in a sense I rent you to them" and Lord Death took the paper form Rias "Great, see you again in two years" he said putting it away "So you treat us like property?" Issei said confused "Listen kid, I'm not gonna explain how my job works in great detail, I've had a long day and I 'm tired, I just wanna go home in fact you guys are my last client so, I don't mean to sound rude but can you please leave?" and Rias stood up and bowed slightly "Goodbye Lord Death" and she left. Lord Death let out a deep sigh and massaged his temples. He stood up and exited his office "Goodbye Melanie" he said to the woman at the desk "Have a nice evening Lord Death"

(Y/n) POV

It's been years since someone last called me my name, now it's just Lord Death this and Lord Death that. Don't get me wrong I love my job and I love what I do, it just gets tiring after awhile. I hoped aboard my personal transport back to my home. I held up a bottle of my favorite alcohol and took a swig, it helps. I put my arm against the window and stared out the window, I do have one thing in life or afterlife to be specific that brings me nothing but happiness. My wife, the drop dead gorgeous Serafall Leviathan, I'm not allowed to show allegiance to either heaven or hell in anyway. we married in secret to avoid anyone finding out or else we could both have our titles stripped away, mine of Lord Death and hers of one of the Satans. In fact our one year anniversary is coming up in a few days, I did get her something, a pair of tickets to one of the most fabulous shows in all the underworld, that's why I've been working so much these past couple days, so I could get time off to take her. we eventually arrived home and I stepped inside "Welcome back".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1 done

Vote on who should go next, I'll stop taking them when I post the last part

Kalwarner

Asia

Tsubaki

Tsubaki