T⃟h⃟e⃟ J⃟o⃟b⃟ o⃟f⃟ a⃟ H⃟i⃟g⃟h⃟ S⃟c⃟h⃟o⃟o⃟l⃟ L⃟o⃟o⃟k⃟ A⃟l⃟i⃟k⃟e⃟

Just to Clear Things Up ~
• It is the afternoon of the preview. (Sadao's Part)
• Episode 2 Just started. (Haruhi's Part)
• I have and never will own Ouran High School Host Club.

Blah ~ Normal Text/Talking
Blah ~ Thoughts
Blah ~ Texting/Writing
/Blah/ ~ Character Change
(Blah) ~ Side Notes

There may be a few swears.

Song -
Dying In LA
By
Panic! At the Disco

". . .Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy. . . The Ouran host club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. . . Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful. . ."

/Sadao Suoh/

"Please Sadao! Can you join the Host Club just for me?" Was the conversation Sadao and Tamaki had the evening of Sadao coming home. Sadao sat straight and crossed legged on the expensive armchair at the Suoh Mansion. Tamaki took minor interest in the time he was drumming his fingers in the armrest.

"Ritorubea, you know I will do anything for you," Sadao ran the not tapping hand through his pitch black hair sighing slightly. Tamaki smiled leaning over the plush couch. Sadao continued. "But I only just got back from school Tama." Sadao explained gently. Tamaki frowned and his eyes casted downwards. "W-wait," Sadao added hurriedly not wanting to make his brother feel bad. Tamaki looked up eyes sparkling. "Can I watch your club for today? If I like it I may consider joining it."

Tamaki sprung up from his spot at the couch and somehow settled himself on the same armchair Sadao was on. Tamaki cuddled up to his older twin brother burrowing his head to the nook of Sadao's neck. Sadao smiled and wrapped his arms around his twin protectively.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sadao murmured.

And that was how Mr. Suoh saw them that morning as he was getting ready to get to the school. Tamaki still in his pale blue uniform, and Sadao still wearing his as well. The overall scene warmed his heart. Sadao protectively huddling against his brother, and following the barley audible snores of his youngest son. Mr. Suoh smiled and left in the limo waiting outside.

/Haruhi Fujioka/

I'm never going to hear the end of it if I show up late. Haruhi though. Loud footsteps followed that thought as the Natural Type thundered down the hallways of Ouran Academy. Haruhi grasped the door handle of Music Room #3 and pushed it open. The usual rose petals got blown into her face.

What's this? Followed by, where am I? Were her thoughts as she came into full view of a tropical paradise.

"Welcome!" The Hosts said in unison.

Haruhi deadpanned. Can you see this from Heaven, mom? This is the club I was forced to join. "You finally made it, Haruhi. You're so late." Hikaru and Kaoru chimed in. Haruhi flipped through her calendar. "I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring."