{40} Favorite Sex Types/Positions

Aaaah yes, a dirty chapter *evil smirk* and yes it will be a short chapter

Dean:

"(Y/N), I have a question." Dean piped up after being silent through the whole movie, Wonder Woman.

"Ask away." You pause the movie and turned to him.

"What kind of sex do you like?" Your eyebrow went up in shock, surprised at this sudden question.

"Why?" You asked. He just shrugged.

"I want to be prepared when we have our first time together one day." You smiled slightly, slumping back a little bit.

"Well, typically I like rough sex, but I like giving more than taking. I want to make you happier than me." You stated. He seemed slightly surprised, but smiled.

"Then what's your favorite position?" He smirked. You just rolled your eyes.

"69. It gives us both equal amounts of pleasure at the same time." He rolled his eyes and you raised an eyebrow at him. He laughed and explained.

"You even find a way to make sex seem scientistical." You chuckled.

"Scientistical?" You asked. He nodded.

"It's a word. Look it up." You grabbed your phone, just for him to take it.

"Don't actually look it up."

"Well, what's your favorite sex type and position?" He put a finger on his chin, then responded quickly.

"Rough, and 69." You gave him a skeptical look, just for him to smile at you.

"I'm down for anything you're down for princess."

Seth:

You and Seth were at the arena, re-watching Seth's match to review it.

"Damnit, I landed awkwardly on that tornado SET. It looks like I was about to land on my butt instead of my back." He started rubbing his butt. "That would have hurt like hell."

"Aw then you couldn't take it from Dean up the butt anymore." You frowned. He smacked you and you rubbed your arm.

"I'm not gay!"

"Yet." You corrected.

"(Y/N)!"

"Okay sorry!" You sat there for a minute, watching the match, before closing the laptop. Seth gave you a confused look.

"What is your favorite sex position?" You asked. He rolled his eyes.

"(Y/N) I told you I'm not-"

"No, like if you did it with me." He raised his eyebrow, looking shocked, but quickly smirked.

"Well, I'm into smooth, loving sex, so probably just the typical me on top, but I'd do some small things to bring you pleasure, like small kisses on your neck and such." You got turned on just by him explaining it, his deep, rough voice piercing through your skin. That's why you were so surprised when he asked you back.

"What about you?"

"Well, I'm like you, I like smooth, loving sex, but I also like teasing too. I don't know what my favorite sex position would be. I just know I'd tease you a lot." You saw his erection start to form as he tried to hide it. You smirked.

"Doesn't feel good when it happens to you does it?"

Roman:

You and Roman were just sitting in bed, having a lazy day before your signing at 6:00 PM. Roman suddenly put his hand on your thigh and you jumped, just looking at him. He turned on his side and started rubbing his hand on your thigh.

"(Y/N), what kind of sex do you like?" Roman asked. You turned on your side as well, trying to read his expression.

"Roman, what are you up to?" You jumped. "Wait! Are you horny?" He laughed and looked at you again.

"No. I was just wondering. You're not usually one to talk about this stuff."

"Well, type? Doggy style. Position? Cowgirl." You stated simply. His eyes widened.

"Man, you've really thought this through." You gave a wide smile and asked back.

"What's your favorite sex type and position?"

"I like anything you like baby girl." He scooted closer, moving his hand up your leg. Your breath got heavier as he got on top of you and aggressively kissed your neck. He started grinding against your area as you moaned, drawing him closer. You flipped him over, getting on top of him.

"You know, the cowgirl position is the most dangerous, causing the most penile fractures." You stated, slowly swiveling your hips against his member.

"Yeah, but I'm not stopping you." He gripped your hips and moved you around, tilting his head back and moaning. That's when you hopped off. He groaned in frustration.

"Patience is key, Reigns."

Another chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed, and if you have a request, feel free to comment it or PM me!

To who requested; I hope you enjoyed!

Feedback is appreciated. Another update coming soon! (Within the next week :))