Additional Works/Writer Support

Like my writing? Willing to give another book a try?

Teen Fiction:

Now posting!

Lost. That's how Faren Elliot feels when her mother dies suddenly, and her father falls apart. She and her brother, Michael are left to mourn alone.

But then a high school research assignment pulls her father out of the depths of grief and gives Faren a chance to seek answers she didn't know she needed.

Told from the point of view of Faren and a teenage Beckham (her mother), Faren works to unravel the mysteries of life, love, and death that built and ultimately dismantled her mother.

ChickLit/Romance:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/104815233-movie-star-memories

Ten years ago Ellie Cooper struck gold. She secured a coveted movie role that sent her life spiraling out of control. Landing in the arms of Wyatt Burgess, her co-star with some hard-partying ways, she was enveloped into a world of clubs, romance, and drugs.

But when one of Wyatt and Ellie's best friends overdosed outside a nightclub, Ellie gave Wyatt an ultimatum: the lifestyle or her. Wyatt made the wrong choice.

Now, ten years later, Wyatt is out to set things right. Ellie is forced to choose between the life she could have had and the one she's built in its place.

Ellie and Wyatt must write themselves a new ending or finally lay the past to rest.

Complete.

Fantasy/Adventure/Romance:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/85684312-the-realms

Banished. Hannah's been stuck on the Second Realm for almost a year, unable to find a way back to her birth realm.

To make matters worse, she has to watch her former lover and the ruler's son living a perfectly happy life in the Second Realm without any knowledge of her, their past, or their banishment.

Desperate, Hannah concocts a dangerous plan that sets her on a path from which she cannot return. With with help of her friend Maizie, Hannah works to restore Ryan's memories and to find a way back home before Ryan's father, the Ruler of the Realms destroys the realm and its people.

Complete.

Ever wondered how you could support your favourite writer or Wattpad writers in general?

Read

Vote

Comment

Add their work to a reading list

Add their work to your library

Share their story on your conversation wall

Tell your friends (Wattpad or otherwise)

Share their work on social media

Check out their page and read their other works

Send the writer a PM

If they've published something (traditional or self-published) follow the links and leave a review

It all matters. It all encourages the writer to keep going, to keep improving, to keep telling their stories.

Thanks again for reading my book. I'm flattered you made it here and I'd love to have you along for another one.