Chpt22

Ethan's p.o.v

She get the box She looks over at me and smiles . She opens the box "difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations " she read it out loud " oh my god  thank you I love it " She said as She tried to get up and give me a hug .
" can you put it on ?" She asked " yeah " i said and put it on" aww thank you " She said as she gives one more hug .
" thank you guys so much your the best I lo-"

"A!!!!!" We all shouted

I knew she wasn't fine she was getting pale but the minute .

"Get the car now !!" Shouted Ricky as I was on the floor with A crying as she bleed from her nose and mouth .
He helps me pick her up and he get in the car and he drove off.
He was flying down the street ." A wake up " I said " is she breathing ?" Asked Ricky " yes but she won't stop bleeding from her nose and mouth . " I said as I was tears " lay her on her side " said Allie .
" she's not breathing " I panicked , seconds after Ricky asked is she was she stopped. "what !!!? " yelled Ricky as he stepped on it " Allie and I got her to breath again . We get to the hospital and Ricky carried her in . They quickly rush her over .
I start to cry as I ran out the hospital . I didn't want them to see me crying . I see Grayson coming and he comes and hugs me . 
Once I calmed down we went inside . " Ricky dude come one calm down she will be fine she's strong " said Allie as she hugged Ricky .

We waited an hour or so witch felt like ages .
The nurse comes out " family of A " she called out " yes here " said Ricky as he stood up " is she okay " he said " yes she is stable " she said " thank god " I said relieved. " what was wrong ?" Asked Allie " she was poisoned " she said " poisoned ?" We all said " who will poiso.... that son of a bitch "  said Ricky
"Can we see her ?" I asked "yes " she said " come this way "  she said and we all followed her .
As we slowly walked to her room I felt weird.
But I'm glad she is okay. "Here she is " she said and let's be .
We all walk in and she was laying there . She looked paler than me in winter . You can see her cheek bones . Ricky stood next to her " A ?" He said and nothing " A?" I said as I got closer . She twitched " A can you wake up ? I added . Then Ricky moves and lets me be next to her . I hold her hand . She was cold as ice . "Hey it's me Ethan , Ricky ,Allie and Grayson are here "
I said and her eyes moved she then slowly opened them.
"E?" She said " yeah " I said with a smile " Ricky ?" She said as she looked over at him " hey sis " he said and a big smile " don't leave " she said as he closed her eyes and then opened them again . " I don't " he said " don't leave I-i don't ..:want to be a-alone  "  she said " I'm not going anywhere . He said as he was holding on to her hand . " A you should rest " said the nurse who came in . " A you should " said Allie .
She then closed her eyes and she was out .

~the next day ~

We all woke up at the hospital . Ricky and Allie where in the room with her .
When gray and I went home showered and came back we told Ricky and Allie to do the same .
As they went to wash up me and Grayson were with A .  I sat there next to her as she slept .
"You really like her don't you " said Grayson " yeah" I said as I looked at her .
She then moves her eyes then opens then . " Dylan?" She said " no it's Ethan and Grayson " I said " no babe your Dylan " she said " no its Ethan A " said Grayson "Dylan ?... two Dylan's , you never told me you had a twin " she said as she looked at me . "nurse" called out Grayson .

The nurse comes in " whats wrong ?" she asks as she begins to check everything . " why doesn't she recognize us?" asked Grayson " we don't know " she said " let me get the doctor " she added and left .

Allie and Ricky walk in after the nurse left. " is everything okay ?" he asked " Ricky why is there two Dylan's did you know they are twins ?" said A" that's whats wrong .. she thinks i'm Dylan " i said "Babe you are Dylan silly " she said " hey sis that Ethan "said Ricky " no" she said and sat up " Hi guys i will need you guys to leave the room beside the brother " said the doctor as he walked in with two other nurses.

Ricky's p.o.v

I'm not liking this . Her thinking Dylan is Ethan and Grayson . Now they are going to be asking questions .  " okay i need to take her to the cat scanner  ," said the doc " why?" i asked " to see if the poison got to her brain " he said " if so ?" i asked " we will remove it  " he said " yes , i know  but will she remember that Ethan is not Dylan ?" i asked " we aren't sure we will have to see once the scan is done " he said " okay " i said and stepped o the side as they took her away . 

" where are they tacking her ?" asked Ethan . I told them what the doctor said . 

we waited like 30 to 40 minutes and they brought her back . We all walk in after them . "is everything okay doc?" i asked " yes luckily there was no serious damage to the brain ... she will do just fine ... her memory will slowly come back with in the next 2 to 3 days " he said with a big smile . " thank you " We all said " its my job " he said and left . Allie hugged me along with Ethan and Grayson . This two really love A , especially Ethan . A has only known them for a few months or so but they click . I see how they look at one another , its just like if i'm seeing A and Dylan all over again . I miss that kid so much .