Chpt 24

A's p.o.v

*phone rings *

"Hey guys I got to take this " I said as I got up and stepped in the kitchen . "Inmate from county jail ...Hamilton Johnson would you like to accept this call ?" Said the machine "yes" I said as I stepped outside "A ?" He said " what do you want " I said " A I'm dying " he said "sucks " i said " i need you to get me out of here this place is killing me " he said his voice cracking and weak . " no " i said " A please " he begged " no ! I'm not you were already dying before you were in there ....! I shouted "A help me I'm your father !"he shouted " now you want my help ... you want me to take you out !? Ugh well sucks ...where were you when I needed you ?!?Where were you when I needed help ?!? Where were you when I need my father !??! wait I know you were at the bar with friend air over at the house drunk passed out with hella drugs in you !? You were dead to me along time ago ! Now you have to pay for your mistakes and don't bother calling Ricky !" I shouted as I began to cry "A I'm sorry" he said " no your not ... your not sorry your saying that hoping I'll believe you but I'm not ! When I'm dying you didn't care but when your dying .... you don't care about no one but yourself . !" I said " you dying ?" He said " wow ". I said and laughed "see " I said " when I was 5 I was hit in the head almost died because of that ... I got food poisoning almost died cuz of that and last week pointing and shot twice !" I yelled "A " he said "just stop you are not getting out of there ... the only way you are if I'm a body bag " I said and hung up .
As I stood there crying I looked to my left and saw Ethan there . He came up to me and hugged me .
"Come on let's go inside it's cold " he said after a while "okay " i said and wiped the tears away and went back to the couch . This time I was holding on to Ethan as Grayson laid on my lap .

Ethan's p.o.v

After what I head A said I was shocked .
Her father is and asshole . When we got back we sat on the couch and she was holding on to me and Grayson was laying on her lap. Next thing I knew she was knocked out .

I ordered pizza after everyone woke up .
We all knocked out for 2 hours .
As we waited A talked to us about her dad .
"Also I'm sorry for mistaking you guys for Dylan " she said "it's okay ... but who's Dylan ?" I asked "Dylan was my boyfriend for a few years until he passed away " she said "oh I'm so sorry A" i said "I'm sorry A" said Grayson "it's okay ... it's just that your just like him you remind me so much of him " she said " sorry " I said "don't be honestly I think he's the reason why I found you " she said " maybe " I said " and yes you guys Don't know me as well as I know you guys but soon as we are out of here I'll tell you guys everything " she said
"Okay no rush "said gray .
They knock on the door "pizza!" We said and I went to get the food .

A's p.o.v

Ethan goes and get the door as me and Grayson talked about a video they want to film . "So what abo..." I pause as Ethan says my name "ugh A!!?" He said I got up and got a knife "what are you doing " said Grayson "is anything call Allie and run" I said and walked over to the door as I was holding the knife behind me . "What are you doing here? " I asked some what relived that it was my social services . "I got some news for you ?" She said " what " I said . She didn't say anything but she looked at Ethan "I'll go " he said "don't stay " I said " well your father he died and hour ago " she said . I looked at her with no affection or emotion . " okay " I said with a straight face not caring . " we need your brother to arrange the funeral and get his body " she said as a grin formed on my face but faded away . "Well go ask his mother if she want to get him me and Ricky want nothing to do with him " I said " that cold hearted " she said " cold hearted ?.... have you seen the shit he has done to me and Ricky !? He left us alone well he goes alone " I said closing the door and looked at Ethan . I dropped the knife and took a deep breath "who was that ?" Asked Grayson " my social service person ..." I said "what she want ?" He asked "nothing my father is dead that's all " I said "look I'm just going to go I'm sorry " I said as I opened the door to leave ." Don't " said Ethan " no it's best if I leave " I said and left .

A/N well , well ,well